~Chapter 29~

Justin's P.O.V 

"Happy?" Scooter said. I just shrugged. I miss Kylie. A lot. I was stupid. Selena didn't even like me, she wanted my fame. God why do I have to be so stupid?! I want Kylie. 

"I want Kylie back." I said putting my face in my hands. 

"Too late bro." Alfredo said. 

"Call her." I told Alfredo. 

"Why me?" 

"Dude she won't even answer me." 

"Oh right, what's her number?" Alfredo said taking out his phone. I told him her number and Alfredo put it on speaker. 

"Hello?" I heard Kylie say. I looked at Alfredo and motioned him to say something. 

"Kylie! Hey!!" Alfredo said. 

"What's up?" 

"Nothing, just missed your voice." 

"I just talked to you a few minutes ago." 

"You're on the other side of the world, so it's been a long time, you know.. Time difference." Alfredo said nervously. 

"What? I don't think time difference effects that. What's the real reason you called." Kylie said. 

"I don't now, I'm bored." 

"Hang out with Kenny." 

"He's not here." 

"Dad?" 

"He's busy" 

"Allison?" 

"Busy." 

"Brad?" 

"Not here." 

"Ryan?" 

"Busy getting outfits for the tour." 

"Ummm... Scrappy?" 

"Setting up the stage." 

"What about the dancers?" 

"They're rehearsing." 

"Background singers?" 

"Rehearsing also." 

"Ughhh... What about dumb ass?" Kylie said. I don't blame her for calling me that. I deserve it. 

"Oh wow!" I heard Christian laugh. 

"Ky, he has a name" Alfredo chuckled. 

"His new name is dumb ass... Now what about him?" Kylie said. 

"Umm.. He's right here."  

"Oh.." Is all Kylie said, I took the phone away quickly and spoke really fast. 

"Kylie I know you hate me, but please listen to me.. I am still in love with you, I was wrong. I want you to be my girl again. Take me back? I love you more than anything. Selena only wanted my fame. I don't want her I want you, please listen to me Kylie. I love you." I managed to say. 

"Bye now." Kylie said and hung up. 

"Fuck." I said silently and sighed. 

Kylie's P.O.V 

"Can't he ever stop?" I sighed as I parked the car in front of the pet store. 

"Lets not think about him right now... LETS GO GET A PUPPYYYYY!!!" Christian said. 

"You are so adorable!" I squealed and admired how cute Christian looked. Cute in a friendly way.. You know what I mean? 

"Hey, hey, hey I'm sexy." Christian joked as we got out of the car.