~Chapter 36~

Kylie's P.O.V 

"Is he ok?" I asked David on the phone. 

"Yeah he's fine, he just worked himself too hard. I'm going to be looking after him." David said sounding tired. 

"Have you've gotten some sleep? You sound tired." I said walking to the elevator to meet everyone downstairs. Justin was already downstairs. 

"I haven't slept since I got here, I wanna make sure my dad is alright." David said while yawning a little. 

"I'm going over there to help you, David I'm worried. Not sleeping is unhealthy." I said while the elevator door closed. 

"No Kylie, it's ok. I'm alright. I can handle it." David said. 

"No you can't. David I'm coming to help you and that's final." 

"Kylie... Alright, but what about Justin? You guys just got together." 

"He'll understand." I said walking out of the elevator and up to the rest in the breakfast area. 

"Alright, I have to go. Bye" 

"Bye, I'll call you later." I said. 

"Ok." David said and hung up. Justin came up to me and hugged me. 

"Good morning." Justin greeted. I smiled and hugged him back. 

"Morning." I replied and sat down. 

"Ok since everyone is here... I have an announcement." Dad said getting up. 

"What is it?" Justin asked. 

"So, I'm glad to announce that... Jessica is pregnant! Kylie you're going to be a big sister." Dad smiled hugely. 

"Finally, I was getting bored being an only child." I joked. 

"So that's what you guys were doing that other night, me and Kylie heard screaming.." Justin teased. 

"Justin" I said smacking him. 

"I'm joking." Justin laughed. 

"Oh dad, I need to talk to you." I said getting up. 

"What is it?" Dad asked following me. Mom also followed. 

"So, I was thinking... Can I go back to Atlanta?" I said. 

"Why? I thought you liked it here." Mom said. "We are suppose to be here for 2 more weeks." 

"Yeah Kylie, why do you wanna go back early?" Dad asked. 

"Well I wanna stay, but I wanna go help David take care of his dad." I said. "Please let me go help him, David hasn't slept since he got there, and when I was talking to him he sounded really tired." 

"I don't know Kylie.." Dad said. 

"Please dad, David doesn't have any siblings to help, his mom passed away... Please." I was practically begging. 

"Alone? Who's going to look after you? Jessica has to stay here, so I can make sure her and the baby don't get hurt." Dad said concerned. 

"Dad, I'm 16 my birthday is just 2 days away.. I can handle it. And David will be there too, you even said he was nice and stuff." I said. 

"Kylie..." Dad said. 

"Scott, let her go she's responsible. Carmen is at the house. And David doesn't really have any other friends besides Kylie and Emily, but Emily is on vacation. She'll be alright." Mom said. 

"Ok, I'll book the flight. Go pack." Dad said taking out his phone. 

"Thanks dad!" I said and walked off to the room, without looking at anyone.