~Chapter 31~

~Morning~ 

Kylie's P.O.V 

I woke up to an alarm going off. I tried to get up, but Justin didn't let me. 

"5 more minutes." Justin said, I didn't really have a choice, so I just laid back down. Are me and Justin dating? This is so confusing. Do I have feelings for Justin still? 

"Justin, we need to get up now." I said looking up at him. 

"Fine." Justin said. I thought he was going to let go of me, but he rolled on top of me. 

"What are you doing?" I said trying to get up. 

"You're so beautiful, I love you Kylie." Justin winked and kissed my cheek. "More than anything in the world." Justin said then got off me. 

"You're so weird." I said getting up and looking for an outfit to wear. I decided to wear: black high tops, pink short shorts, a grey hoodie type shirt that said LOVE across it in black, a pink bow, and pink bracelets. I did my make up like I usually do. Justin came out of the bathroom and he was wearing: grey Supra's, black skinny jeans, white undershirt, and a pink button up type of shirt. 

"Matching?" Justin said checking me out. 

"Ugh, again?" I said walking out the room. 

"Destiny." Justin teased. 

"Whatever.. Where's breakfast?" 

"Scooter and the rest of the crew are waiting downstairs for us." Justin said walking towards the door. We got in the elevator and we went to the lobby. 

"You guys!" Mom said coming up to us. 

"What?" I asked. 

"You guys are too cute!" Mom said taking a picture. 

"What are you talking about?" I asked. 

"You guys are matching again! It's so cute!" Mom said while admiring us. 

"We didn't plan this, honestly we didn't." I said. 

"You busy make little babies last night?" Alfredo joked walking up to us. 

"ALFREDO!" Mom said smacking the back of his head. 

"Ow! I was just joking." Alfredo said rubbing the back of his head. 

"What did you guys do last night? There's only one bed in that suite. What was your sleeping arrangements?" Kenny asked walking up to us. 

"Uhh.." Justin said. 

"They slept in the same bed! GASP!" Alfredo joked and put his hand over his mouth pretending to gasp. 

"What?! You guys slept in the same bed?" Mom said looking at us. 

"Well.. Umm.." I said. 

"Of course not. Justin slept on the floor, right?!" Dad said joining the conversation. What is this? 21 questions!? 

"Well..." Justin said looking at the floor. 

"Ugh! We slept in the same bed! What's the big deal?!" I said while throwing my hands in the air frustrated. 

"You guys what?!" Dad said surprised. 

"I knew it!" Alfredo said. 

"You two didn't do anything right?!" Dad said. 

"Of course not!" I said. 

"Will you guys relax? We didn't do anything. Why would we?" Justin said.