~Chapter 8~

Kylie's P.O.V 

"Justin.. What the fuck? Why are we here?" I questioned still looking out the window at a carnival. 

"Well, I thought we should have fun... And come here... You know fake date... For the cameras, to make it look like we are really dating since that Chaz and you drama..." Justin said getting out the car door and opening mine for me. 

"Justin, I can open the door by myself." I said stepping out. 

"Come on Kylie! I'm a gentlemen and there is cameras to your right." Justin said grabbing my hand. I don't know, I think I felt a spark... Nah maybe just nerves. Or was it? 

"Fine. Just this once Bieber, if you want you can ermm.. Kiss my cheek or like grab my waist... Whatever couples do, I don't know... But just for the cameras... When they are near ONLY." I could look from the corner of my eye and Justin was smiling? Oh my god. What have I just done? I know Bieber will take this as an advantage. 

"Perfect." Justin smirked. 

"Bieber, I'm hungry. Lets go get something to eat." I said walking over to the food courts. 

"What do you want? Hotdog? Burger? Cotton candy? Nachos?" Justin asked while looking at a menu. 

"All of the above." I said while making a smirk. 

"Seriously? Everything?" Justin said looking towards me. 

"Yes." 

"Oh my god. Isn't that too much?" 

"Nah." 

"Kylie seriously you will blow up if you eat all that." 

"Justin I'm just joking! How about a hotdog." I said laughing. 

"Oh, I thought you were serious." Justin laughed. "Two hotdogs please... Umm.. Hello? Two hotdogs please.... Lady... You there?" Justin said waving his hand in front of the cashiers face. 

"Oh my god! You are Justin Bieber! Oh my god! Oh my god!" The cashier screamed. 

"No! Shhh! We don't want to make a scene!" Justin whispered/yelled. 

"Oh.. I'm sorry! What can I get you two?!" 

"I said two hotdogs.." Justin said in annoyance. 

"Calm down... She's just a fan." I whispered into his ear. 

"Sorry." He whispered back. 

"Here you go! Two hotdogs! On the house!" The cashier said. 

"No... Please treat us normal. We will pay. We don't need to be treated like royalty... We are just two normal teenagers.. Well sort of... How much will it be?" I said getting annoyed that no one will treat us normally. 

"Oh I'm sorry.. It will be $5" the cashier said. I get that she is a fan, but she should treat us normal. I didn't want to sound mean. 

"Here you go! Have a nice day!" Justin said handing her a $5 bill. 

"Bye Justin!" She said then we started walking while eating our hotdogs. Justin being a pig ate his in 3 bites. 

"Dang, you pig!" I laughed. 

"What? A growing boy has to eat!" Justin said while taking a bite... Well actually taking a massive bite out of my hotdog that I haven't even ate yet. 

"Aww! C'mon! Justin! You practically ate half of my hotdog!" I pouted. 

"Like I said a growing boy has to eat!" Justin laughed.