~Chapter 44~

Justin's P.O.V 

"Justin, Kylie, come sit in my office." Scooter said as we walked inside Kylie's house. Me and Kylie both sighed and walked into scooters office. 

"Yeah dad?" Kylie said as she sat down in the chair, I sat next to her. 

"You guys need to stop this love between you two." Dad said leaning on his desk and crossing his arms. 

"Are we going to start this again?" I said rolling my eyes. "Can't you just let us be?" 

"Justin do you realize what everyone is saying about you two?" Scooter sighed. "Look, everyone is saying you two are getting married" scooter sighed showing me the article. 

"Let them say what they want." I sighed. 

"Dad it's just rumors, it's not like we actually are getting married." Kylie said. 

"But we are one day, right?" I asked smiling slightly. 

"Maybe" Kylie smiled. 

"Woah, now you're talking about marriage? You guys are too young" scooter said butting in. 

"Obviously in the future dad." Kylie said rolling her eyes. 

"Or now.." I smirked. 

"Justin.." Scooter started to say. 

"I'm just kidding" I chuckled. 

"Well explain to them that it's just a rumor." Scooter said handing me his phone. 

"How?" I asked confused. 

"Twitter, duh" scooter answered. 

"Oh right." I said and logged on. "Crazy, do you really think I would get married? RUMORS, in love? Yes. With who? My Beliebers, and Kylie. Hashtag much love, smiley face" I said out loud while typing. "That good?" I asked while showing Scooter the tweet. 

"Yes." Scooter answered, I clicked 'tweet', signed off, and handed back his phone. 

"May we leave?" I asked. 

"Not yet" scooter said sitting behind his desk and writing on a piece of paper. 

"What now?" Kylie sighed. 

"You two can do your love stuff only on the weekends." Scooter said handing us the schedule. 

"What?" We said at the same time and looking at the 'schedule' 

"You're kidding, right?" Kylie said examine the paper. 

"Really bro? Monday through Friday interviews, photo shoots, and recording all day?" I sighed. "Saturday and Sunday we can only be together at noon until 7pm?" I sighed rolling my eyes. 

"You're kidding, right?" Kylie said crossing her arms. 

"Nope. Justin you are really busy." Scooter chuckled. 

"This is ridiculous." I sighed tossing the paper on his desks. "Lets go Ky" I said standing up, Kylie also stood up. 

"Yeah, it's Monday... So lets go record." Scooter said. 

"Aw C'mon!" I pouted. "Not today"  

"Sorry, rules are rules." Scooter chuckled pushing us out the office door. 

"Come on, scooter... Lets start next week" I holding Kylie's and and heading up to her room. 

"No. Now." Scooter said. I just ignored him and continued to walk with Kylie up the stairs. 

"Sorry, Justin lets go." Kenny said picking me up. 

"What? Put me down bro." I said trying to squirm out. "Not cool." I said while crossing my arms and pouting. 

"I'll text u... Wait I don't have my phone." Kylie sighed. "See you Saturday then." I managed to get away from Kenny and I jogged towards Kylie and gave her a long kiss. 

"Alright, lets go JB" Kenny said trying to break us apart. I grabbed Kylie's hands and walked backwards down the stairs while leading Kylie down with me while still kissing her. We both ended up kissing up until the door way. 

"Enough, you're going to be late Justin!" Scooter said trying to pull me away. I joked around and gave Kylie a big sloppy kiss. 

"Eww! Your saliva is all over my mouth!" Kylie said breaking away and wiping her mouth. 

"But you love it" I winked. She just shook her head while smiling. 

"OK LETS GO!" Scooter said pushing me out the door. 

"I LOVE YOU BABY!" I shouted while being pushed out the door. 

"Love you too!" Kylie replied, once I heard that I smiled. Know Kylie loves me makes everything better. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Authors Note: 

Sorry this one is short! It's just a filler chapter. I'm thinking about ending the story soon, maybe just 5 or 10 more chapters.. Maybe less... Thanks for reading!