~Chapter 52~

(Enjoy ;) ...) 

Kylie's P.O.V 

"Jackson!" I scolded while getting up. He just spilled his juice all over me. "No! It's on the couch!" I scolded. 

"Relax, he's just a kid." Alfredo chuckled. 

"Then you clean this up!" I scolded. 

"Fine then I will!" Alfredo defended. 

"Good, cause I wasn't going to." I smirked and took Jackson to get ready for bed. Once Jackson was asleep I went to my room, but first I told my parents that I was going to sleep and I was going to lock my door. Then said it was cool, so I went in my room and locked my door. I decided I should take a shower, since the juice was starting to make my legs sticky. I took a nice long shower. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Justin sitting in my spinning chair next to my laptop. He was wearing: thin white t-shirt, black basketball shirt, and his black Supra's, but he took them off."No not this situation again." I sighed. "Why are you here?" 

"I was bored at home." Justin smirked. 

"Stay there." I said while walking to my closet. "I mean it." I said while putting on my undergarments. 

"Damn, hotness." Justin smirked. 

"Justin, get out" I said putting my towel around me again, "You didn't let my put on any clothes this time." 

"Clothes are overrated" Justin smirked walking over to me. 

"Then why are you wearing some?" I chuckled. 

"Oh you want me to strip down for you? Ok then.." Justin smirked while lifting his shirt up. 

"No, keep them on" I said while looking around for my pj's. "Hey how did you get here anyways? Did you walk?" 

"Yeah, don't worry I made sure no one was stalking me." Justin chuckled hugging me from behind. 

"Good." I smiled while turning around to face Justin. "Now go wait out there so I can change." 

"Come with me." Justin smirked while picking me up and taking me to my bed. 

"Justin I need to put on my PJ's" I pouted. 

"You don't need to, you want to." Justin smirked while pulling me to lay down with him. "Lets watch TV" Justin chuckled turning on the TV. 

"Justin I'm practically naked." I said sitting up. 

"That's a good thing." Justin smirked pecking my lips. 

"Justin... Stop" I said laughing. I tried to get away from him, but he just kept on poking my sides. I eventually sat on top of Justin and pinned him down with both of my hands. Justin stared at me with wide eyes, but then his facial expression turned into a smirk. I looked down and my towel fell off from around my body. I bit my lip and blushed really really hard, I looked around and my towel was on the floor, I was about to go and get it, but the TV caught my eye, I stayed sitting on top of Justin and looked at the TV. I didn't care if Justin saw me in my bra and underwear anymore.. He is my boyfriend. "Hey, that's me.. Turn up the volume." I said to Justin. Justin turned up the volume and I listen to what they were talking about. 

"Justin Bieber caught kissing Kylie Braun in the rain earlier today. Could they be showing a little too much PDA?" A lady said showing pictures of us. Then it went to a group of people. 

"Oh and don't forget in the street, Bieber gave a quick peck on her lips before leaving." A dude said showing a picture. 

"But still they deny that they're dating." The 2nd lady spoke.