~Chapter 12~

~Morning~ 

Kylie's P.O.V 

Well Justin finally decided to come out of the bedroom. What's up with him? He won't talk to anyone, he doesn't even be perverted around me anymore.. Whats wrong with him? Wait... Why do I even care?! I decided to just shrug it off and think about, the kiss. No, not the one between me and Justin, the one with me and Chaz last night. Why did he kiss me?! I'm not saying I didn't like it, I actually loved it. 

~Flash Back~ 

"Kylie can you come over here?" Chaz said from a corner. 

"What's up?" I said once I came close. 

"I'm sorry, I can't hold this in any longer." I was trying to figure out what Chaz meant by that, but Chaz leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back, his kiss was so sweet, and caring. I felt small sparks. We were making out for about 2 minutes. I thought I heard or saw someone, but I just shrugged it off. 

"I'm sorry. You can hit me now if you want!" Chaz said after I broke away. 

"No, no, it's ok... I kind of liked it. It's ok..." I said nervously. 

"Oh... I've just wanting to do that for some time now.." Chaz said smiling a little. 

"Well, glad you did. I guess." I said. 

"KYLIE IT'S TIME TO GO!! AND WHERE'S JUSTIN?!" Dad yelled. 

"I DONT KNOW!! HES NOT MY PROBLEM! HES YOURS!" I yelled back walking to the tour bus. 

"I saw him go to the tour bus." A security guard said. 

"Oh ok, thanks! But we have to go!" Dad said rushing everyone to go to their places. Chaz and I went onto the tour bus and I asked roger if Justin came on and he said yes but he doesn't feel alright. I said ok and watched a movie with Chaz. Dad texted me to see if Justin was alright and I said I didn't know because he hasn't come out of the bedroom. Chaz tried to open the door, but it was locked. We told Justin to come out , but he didn't answer. We figured he was sleeping, so we just left him alone. Then we went to bed. 

~End Of Flashback~ 

The bus stopped because we where at iHop. 

"Come on guys! Lets go eat!" Kenny said walking in the bus. 

"I'm not hungry. You guys go eat, I'll wait here." Justin said while playing with his phone. What's wrong with him? 

"Justin, You have to eat something." Kenny said concerned. 

"I said I'm not hungry!" Justin said trying not to yell. 

"Just come on, you haven't eaten." Chaz said walking out the bus. I followed him. 

Justin's P.O.V 

"Kenny, just go eat. Please. I'm fine. Really." I sighed. "Oh, and Roger, you go eat too. You work too hard." I said to Kenny and Roger. "I'll be fine here." I said. 

"Justin, one way or another you are coming." Kenny said. 

"KENNY DONT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT IM NOT HUNGRY?! YOU GUYS GO EAT!! IM FINE!" I shouted and left to the bedroom. I didn't mean to yell at Kenny, I just have a bad temper. And I lied. I wasn't fine. I have to watch my best friend slowly winning the heart of the girl I loved the most. It's hard. I just want to be left alone. Just then the door went flying open and scooter and Kenny where standing there. Kenny came and picked me up. 

"Justin, everyone is waiting for you. Just get your ass in there and eat something. Doesn't matter if it just one fucking waffle. Just eat!" Scooter said calmly but angry at the same time.