~Chapter 16~

~After The Concert~ 

Scooters P.O.V 

"Yeah, ok... Bye love you.. See you soon!" I hung up and got startled by Justin. 

"Who was that Scooter?" Justin asked. 

"Who was what? What are you talking about?" I questioned. 

"Scooter, you know who I'm talking about, who was on the phone?" 

"Ok, fine. Justin I'm engaged." 

"What? Congratulations! Since when?" 

"Thanks, and a long time now... I just kept it a secret. Me and Jessica (A/N it's just a story... So lets pretend he is going to get married) are planning to get married next week, I have everything planned out." 

"What?! Next week?! You serious bro?! Does anyone else know? Does Kylie know?" 

"I'm serious, and the only people who know is you mother, Kenny, and now you. I was planning to tell Kylie later." 

"Why didn't you tell Kylie?" 

"I wasn't sure how to tell her, and I was busy planning for the wedding and your tour." 

"Scooter, if I was you, I would tell her right now." I knew the kid was right. 

"I will." Then Justin left. I got a call from the record label so I answered it. 

Justin's P.O.V 

Oh man, Kylie is going to be mad. I just know it. 

"Yo Scrappy, the stage manager, have you seen Kylie?" I asked. 

"Kenny just carried her to the tour bus, she fell asleep on the couch." Scrappy said while directing people where to put the stage equipment. 

"Thanks bro." I said and walking to the tour bus. 

"Yeah, ok.. Goodnight." Kenny said while walking out the tour bus. 

"Who were you talking to?" I questioned. 

"Oh hey Justin, it was Kylie... She is starting to get sick, so I said I would get her soup." 

"Is it bad?" I said concerned. 

"Not that much, just a small fever." 

"Oh ok. I'm going in the tour bus." 

"Ok, don't make a move on her JB." Kenny laughed. 

"I'll try to control myself." I laughed and walked into the bus. "What's up Kylie?" I said as I sat next to her on the couch. She laid her head on my lap. 

"I'm sick. Oh my god my head hurts!" She said trying to get in a comfortable position. 

"You alright? You need anything?" I said moving a strand of hair out of her face. 

"Yeah, I need a comfortable position." 

"Hmm.. Maybe you should face down... If you know what I mean." I said smirking at her. 

"Really? Now is not the time. I don't need my mouth full of your 'Jerry' or whatever." Kylie said walking towards the other smaller couch. 

"I was just kidding. Haha, but now I'm serious, do you need anything?" 

"A blanket?" 

"Sure." 

"Thanks. But Justin..." Kylie asked. 

"Yeah?" 

"There is a stain on your ass." Kylie chuckled. 

"What?" I said running to a mirror, and there was a brown stain. "What the fuck is this from?!"