✨CHAPTER I✨

JENNIE'S POV

Hey guys my name is Jennie. I'm 24 and I study Law in the Seoul University and live in this immensely big mansion with thousands of servants in it. How I wish I was just a normal girl trying to build my own life. But nevermind my parents always taught me to be happy and content with what I have. Right now I am in deep slumber dreaming about my fairytale love story with my prince charming riding a horse to come and meet me. He gets down from his horse and just as I am about to see his face....

"Jennie dear wake up, breakfast is ready. You are going to be late for college if you don't come down right away." Mom shouted from the Kitchen.

Aughh mom why do you have to interrupt my sleep in the most precious moments.

"Yes mom I'll freshen up and be right there" I replied.

As I woke up and took a glance at my phone.

"Oh My God. 7 misscalls from Kai. Shittt....... Is there something wrong ? I need to call and check". I said to myself and called Kai.

"Hey baby!!! I'm sorry I couldn't receive your calls yesterday. Is everything okay ?" I asked.

"Hii sweetheart. No, nothing is okay" He replied with a sad tone.

"Whyy? What's wrong ?" I asked.

" It's just that I miss you so much!" He said whining.

"OMG Kai you are such a baby. We saw each other not long ago and here you are whining like a kid and now it's only three days to graduation and I have a tons of assignments to complete but after that I promise we'll go on a small trip together." I said.

"Are you serious ???? I love you soo much Jennie." He said excitedly.

"I love you too Kai. Ok now I gotta go and get ready for college." I said.

"Okay baby. See ya soon!" He said and hung up.

"Jennie, I want you at the dining table in exactly 5 minutes." Dad shouted from the living room.

Ohh shittt dad sounds scary. I better hurry up.

AT THE DINING TABLE.

"What took you so long sweetie ?" Mom asked sweetly.

"Mom, my wardrobe was so messed up I was just trying to fix it." I replied.

"C'mon let's eat now or she'll be late for college" Dad said and after finishing my breakfast he dropped me off to college.

AT THE UNIVERSITY

"Hey Jen! Are you done with your assignments already ?" Lisa asked.

Lisa, the most noisy person in the entire University. She is just over excited for the smallest things. But however she is, she is my best friend right since childhood. She is really a very sweet person.

"Hey, Lis! Yes I almost spent the entire night completing them." I replied.

"Oh I see maybe KAI gave you an energy boost in the evening" She said playfully.

"Lis stop it there's nothing like that. It just had to be done or Mr Park would've put me in detention." I said with a raised voice.

"Shut up jen! He would never do that. You are his favourite student afterall." She replied.

"Ya I know. I was just kidding". I said jokingly.

"Ohh look out here comes your Prince Charming!" Said Lisa pointing towards Kai.

And there he was standing like a fool surrounded by love. Kai, he is the sweetest person I ever met. He makes me feel happy and understood. He fulfills all my crazy demands and loves me more than anyone else ever could.