✨CHAPTER XI✨

JENNIE'S POV

As soon as the blindfold was off. We heard everybody clapping and raising their glasses up. The view was breathtaking. The way everything was arranged so perfectly made me even more scared. There were a lot of people too. I guess the entire town was invited. I was busy checking out the entire place when I heard Dad speak.

"You look amazingly beautiful sweetheart. Tae, you look handsome as well." Dad said complementing both of us.

He indeed was looking like a royal figure today. With his suit so tightly pressed along his body and the way he was carrying it made me have butterflies in my stomach.

"Let's go and say hello to our guests." Dad said dragging me and Taehyung towards the huge crowd.

ON THE OTHER HAND

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Kai are you sure ? You really wanna attend her marriage party ?" Lisa asked Kai while trying to take the bottle of tequila off of his hands.

Kai also got invited as Jennie's parents only knew that he was a very good friend to her. Lisa and Kai were currently sitting in a bar discussing about Jennie's marriage party.

"Yes I want to. I promise I'll not create any mess. It's just been so long since I last saw her. I just wanna see her and trust me I'll remain distant." Kai said shoving another shot of tequila in his throat.

"You already are a mess Kai. First of all stop drinking and second of all rethink your decision. I'll stay with you if you want me to." Lisa said genuinely concerned about him.

"No no Lisa you are her best friend. You have to attend her party and I have made up my mind. I am coming with you that's final." Kai said not wanting to argue anymore.

"Okay as you wish. Just stay with me and tell me if you feel like leaving." Lisa said and drove off with Kai to the party.

Back to JENNIE'S POV

This is so exhausting. The list of people was neverending. I had already drowned all my energy while Taehyung seemed still full of it. Maybe he had experience of meeting so many people at a time. After all he was a very big personality in the world of business after he bacame the CEO of KIM CORPORATION. As we kept meeting people I could sense Jealousy on most of their faces. The girls were eyeing me like I was some kind of a prey. And the rest of them were putting on fake smiles.

After finally greeting and saying hello to everybody in the hall. I took a seat on the sofa in the corner.

"Tired already ?" Taehyung asked handing me a glass of wine.

"Yea I'm not used to so much of attention." I said shoving the entire glass in my throat.

"Woah woah slow down MRS KIM. And yea get used to it now. You are gonna be the centre of attention from now on." He said pressing his back against the soft material of the sofa.

How ?? How am I supposed to do that ? I've always been a shy and reserved person. My parents never gave me much freedom to go and freely interact with the world outside. The only people close to me were Lisa, Kai and a handful of my college friends.

"I'll be back in a minute. Take some rest as we have to be super active for the rest of the evening." He said before getting up and leaving for the bar.

THIRD PERSON POV

Kai and Lisa already reached the destination. Lisa was amazed by seeing how huge the hall was. But Kai could only think of Jennie and nothing else.

"Let's go you drunkard. We'll have a lot of fun today." Lisa said pulling Kai inside the hall.

As soon as Lisa entered the hall, she ran towards Jennie leaving Kai near the bar.