✨CHAPTER XVII [ M ]✨

JUNGKOOK'S POV

As decided yesterday our plan was all set but the most challenging thing was to convince dad. I was so scared as he had no idea what was actually going on. He saw me with Lisa yesterday and he somehow new I proposed her. He was definitely gonna have questions to which I had no answers.

C'mon Jk, you can do it. You have to do it otherwise Lisa is going to eat you alive. I finally composed myself and walked to Dad's room. I knocked on the door and he immediately opened it.

"Good that you stopped by. I was gonna call you anyway. Sit down son I have a lot to talk about." Dad said with a completely serious face.

I gulped hard and sat besides him.

"So, will you please do the honours of telling me what the hell is going on ? You proposed a girl..... You seemed so happy with her yesterday. Did you forget the reason why we are here in the first place ? Did you not want justice for your sister ? Love is bullshit. We should only be focusing on killing that bastard." Dad said without letting me explain my side.

This is so complicated. What am I gonna do now ? I stressed my brain and finally found an excuse to make.

"Dad, listen to me. I'm not falling in love or something. I am not even interested in those things, I just want revenge for our sister and nothing else. The reason why I am trying to get close to Lisa is because she's code NRFs son's best friend. He tells her everything about his life. She knows some secrets of him and his family that are even unknown to Jennie. Jennie must have dated Kai but Lisa knows him in and out .We can get an upper hand in our plan if we involve Lisa in it. I can take out necessary information from her." I said trying my best to sound convincing but Dad's expression was unchanged.

"It's so good to see you boys stuggle so hard for you sister's revenge. You both are really my blood. I am proud of you JK. Inform me immediately when you get anymore information about Code NRF." Dad said patting my back and I sighed in relief.

Now let's get to the point Jk.

"Dad, Jennie and Lisa wanted to go out on a vacation to Hawaii for a week. We tried telling them that we have a lot of work and cannot take so many days off but they are adamant. Both of us thought that we must take them out for our plan to work effectively. So can we---."

"You guys can go. Make sure you keep track of code NRFs army and be safe. Try to take out as much information as you can out of the girls mouths." Dad said not even letting me finish my sentence.

Yessss. I did it. I convinced him. This week is really gonna be fun.

JENNIE'S POV

We were waiting in our bedroom anticipating that Jungkook must have done his work. That's when the tall boy jumped in the room.

"Guess what ?" He said looking at Lisa.

"What ?" Lisa said looking back at him.

"I did it. Dad said yessss." He said and everyone in the room started dancing.

"How did you do it, Jk ?" Taehyung asked.

"I have my ways." Jungkook said while smirking.

Typical Jungkook.

"Let's start packing our bags, everybody. I knew Jk would do his work so I already booked tickets. Our flight is tonight and we don't have much time left." Lisa said making eveyone even more happy.

"This is gonna be super fun." I said not being able to control my excitement.

We continued packing for about three hours. We also went to the convinience store to buy things that we'd need on the trip. By evening, everything was set. Mom came up to our room and wished us a safe trip. Dad probably explained her everything. By the time we finished getting ready and bidding goodbyes to everyone it was already 7pm. Our flight was at 9 so we rushed out quickly in order to reach the airport on time.