✨CHAPTER XIII✨

JENNIE'S POV

I woke up having a headache and not remembering much about last night. As I got up I saw Taehyung still sleeping like a baby without his shirt on. I've already started to get used to him being like this.

"Wait. Why am I not wearing my shirt ? What the hell happened yesterday ?" I screamed looking at my bare stomach, waking him up from his beauty sleep.

"Jeez, what is wrong with you ? You scared me." He said acting all innocent.

"Where is my shirt ? Why am I not wearing it ?" I asked seriously.

"Oh God. I don't know, I was so drunk last night that I don't remember a thing." He said trying to calm me down.

Liar. A big fat liar. Yes I was drunk last night. But I could still make out what happened in bits and pieces. Yea I do remember the most of it. Whatever I said I meant it. But I still didn't know if he felt the same way. I could not contain myself from blushing thinking about last night and nor did he. Was he just trying to agree with me yesterday or did he really meant what he said too? As far as I remember, he definitely wasn't drunk. Still if you want no trouble, just play it safe Jennie.

"Shitttt. I was drunk tooo. Oh my god I shouldn't have had so many drinks. What if something had happened between us last night ? OMG what am I gonna do ?" I said using all my acting skills.

"You still have your pants on and so do I. I don't think much happened last night." He said assuring me.

"But why do I not have my shirt on ?" I said coming back to the start.

"Maybe something very little did happen then." He said lowering his head trying to hide his smile.

"How dare you ? Now what am I gonna say to Kai ?" I asked him panicking.

"You guys broke up right ?" He asked quickly shooting his head back up.

"How do you know ?" I asked twitching my brows.

"When you came home conpletely drowned in alcohol, I asked you what had happened and you said that you broke up with him." He said.

"You said you don't remember anything that happened last night not even a few minutes ago." I said leaving him with no excuses.

"Just bits and pieces." He said laughing nervously.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I was about to get up when I heard her scream. She didn't remember what had happened last night. THANK GOD! I was so worried about how I was gonna face her after that incident but she just didn't seem to recollect what had happened. I did ask for her consent before doing anything but even though she sounded convincing she was still drunk. I would not like her thinking that I took advantage of her. So I got an instant Idea and pretended that I was drunk last night too. And So far she seemed to have bought that excuse.

"Whatever. See I wasn't in my senses last night. So whatever I would have said it was the alcohol and not me. So please don't take anything seriously and just pretend that last night never happened." She said playing it cool.

This is what I was afraid of. She didn't mean it. But she didn't sound covincing like she did yesterday. I could feel her emotions when she said she loved me last night. But why do I think she's acting right now. Leave it. None of your business Tae.

"Yea I was about to say the same thing. Let's just forget about last night and get back to our normal routines." I said putting on my shirt and handing her hers.

"I'm gonna go take a shower now. You can call the maid and get the room cleaned till then." I said going into the bathroom.

"No need to call for the maid. I will do it myself." She shouted loud enough for me to hear.