✨CHAPTER XXIII [ TW ]✨

[ TRIGGER WARNING :- The following chapter contains scenes of torture, abuse and bad words. If you are not comfortable with reading these types of things please skip the chapter. I do not support any kind of torture or abuse and I am writing this only for the sake of my story. Thank you. ]

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Both the men reached Jennie and Taehyung with steel rods in their hands. The first strike was made on Jennie. The man took the rod and swung it hard, hitting Jennie in her stomach. She groaned but was trying hard to hide her pain from Taehyung.

"Nooooo...... Please nooo.. don't hurt her." Taehyung said trying to run to her but his chains didn't allow him to do so.

The next strike was made on Taehyung, hitting him hard in his legs. It felt like nothing to him. The steel rods weren't enough to hurt him but the only thing that did deeply hurt him was seeing his wife getting beaten up in front of his eyes.

Jennie was already loosing consciousness by the hard material continuously hitting her. She started splitting blood.

"Ohh No poor little girl couldn't even take 4 strikes." JUNHOO said with all his men laughing and joking around.

The man hitting Taehyung seemed tired as Taehyung wasn't even moving an inch in pain. His eyes were fixed on Jennie. He was trying his best to make the man hitting Jennie stop by pleading to him. As he saw his wife being tortured continuosly he became furious, he somehow pulled the steel rod from the hands of the man in front of him and hit him hard on his head. He died on the spot.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO, KIM ?" JUNHOO shouted running towards the dead man.

He grabbed the rod from Taehyung's hand and hit him hard on his head. Blood was continuously flowing from his head, but he didn't die. Ofcourse he didn't. Being a Mafia, he was used to these type of fights. Jennie saw this and began to stutter.

"Please don't....( cough ).... hit.....( cough ).....him." She managed to say in her pitiful state.

One of JUNHOOs other men came forward to hit Taehyung again but JUNHOO stopped him.

"There's no point in hitting him. He is used to this kind of torture and I don't wanna kill him yet. I want him to see his wife being wrecked in front of him. I want to shatter his ego. I want him to fall to the ground and beg for mercy." JUNHOO said pulling Taehyung's hair and pushing him back.

"Remove the cuffs of the girl and cuff her to this table." JUNHOO said ponting to the table in front of him.

His guys quickly removed Jennie's cuff. As soon as the cuffs came off Jennie's body gave up. She was about to fall to the ground but a man caught her and cuffed both her hands and legs to the table.

"What do you think guys, should I kill her ?" JUNHOO asked his men.

"Yes boss. You should shoot right through her head just like you shot LIA 3 years ago." One of his men said.

On hearing his Sister's name Taehyung's anger knew no boundaries, he rattled hard against his chains. In order to get rid of them. His wrists were now bleeding.

"Don't take my Sister's name with your fucking dirty mouths. I swear once I get out of these, I'll tear all of you apart." Taehyung said harshly pulling his chains.

"Easy there buddy. Nobody is going to save you. See even your family abandoned you. No body even came to see what has happened to you." JUNHOO said throwing one his shoes at his face.

"And you my beautiful babe. Lick this." JUNHOO said bringing his other shoe to Jennie's mouth.

She wouldn't open her mouth.