✨CHAPTER III✨

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Jennie is done with withdrawing money and Taehyung is also done with praying at the church. Both of them are headed to the party.

Jennie is riding a bicycle while Taehyung is driving his PORSCHE 911.

"C'mon Taehyung everything will be alright. You'll rock it. You are gonna be the best CEO ever. Now stop being nervous." Taehyung said to himself to boost his courage.

Taehyung was busy talking to himself and driving his car, when.....

BOOOOOOM.

He dashes with a girl riding her bicycle.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

ohh shittt Tae what have you done. Is the girl okay ? I need to get out and make sure she is fine.

"I'm so sorry miss. Did you get hurt ? Are you okay ?" I asked with concern.

And there she was a beautiful girl wearing a gorgeous red gown which was now covered in dust due to my foolishness.

"Are you blind mister ? Can't you see a bicycle coming your way ? Ohh so you ride a PORSCHE.... You are from a rich familyyy..... That doesn't mean you can drive like you own the roads...." She started yelling at me.

"I know it's my mistake Miss. And I am eternally apologetic towards you. I promise I'll be more careful next time." I apologised.

"Oh gooodd, you ruined my outfit, Now what am I gonna do ? I have to attend a party. Is your sorry gonna get me another dress ? You Stupid Moron." She shouted.

"I am also going to a party. May I ask which party are you going to ?" I asked innocently.

"And why should I tell you that. I don't like talking to strangers." She said savagely.

"Okay then let me help cleaning your dress atleast." I asked.

"No thanks Mr Blind you get going on your way and I'll be on mine. I have to go home and change now." She said while whining.

"Once again I'm sorry Miss for causing you trouble." I said sincerely.

"I don't care what you say. I am never gonna forgive you." She said and left for her home.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

And so both of them get going on their way. Jennie to her house to change her muddy dress, while Taehyung to the location of the his huge grand party.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"OMG, this celebration thing looks big. There are so many cars parked here. I must go and meet my family asap or else dad will eat me alive." I told myself.

I really do feel sorry for that girl. She was gorgeous tho, she would've looked stunning in those muddy clothes as well. Who knows maybe I'll see her again and make it up to her. For now I have to be present at my party.

"Hey baby bro, what took you so long? We've been waiting like 3 hours for you. Good that you are here now. Dad wants you to meet his co workers. The people with whom you'll be working from today." Jk instructed me.