✨CHAPTER V✨

GRADUATION DAY.

JENNIE'S POV

"Jennie dear wake up!!! See who came to pick you up. You gotta hurry or else you are going to miss your graduation." Mom said excitedly.

And finally I opened my eyes and shot a glance at the clock.

"Holyyy Molyyy. It's 8 am already. We were supposed to report at the college before 8:30 am. Aughhh Jennie you are insane." I said to myself in frustration.

I quickly freshened up and rushed down to have breakfast.

"I'm so sorry mom. I just couldn't sleep that well last night. So I had trouble waking up early today." I told mom.

"It's okay my dear daughter now have breakfast and get graduated." Mom said.

"Yes, mom." I replied happily.

"Ohh yes you also have a surprise guest here today." Mom said twitching a brow.

"Who is it mom ?" I asked.

"Surpriseee Motherfu......... Mother and Daughter." Shouted Lisa forgetting that my mom was right besides us.

"Heyyy Lis what are you doing here so early in the morning ?" I enquired.

"I just got a new car as a pre graduation gift. So I came to pick you up sleepyhead." Lisa responded.

"You always seem to know when I'm in need. You are indeed the best person I've ever met." I said sweetly.

"Stop buttering me Miss Kim. And get your ass ready asap. We need to reach college before 8:30 am." Lisa scolded me in a funny way.

"Yes yes. I'm done. Lets go!." I said nervous but excitedly.

"Btw, Sweetie at what time are we supposed to be at the college ?" Mom asked.

"Mom,Dad you can be there till 11am." I replied.

"Okay Jennie best of luck." Dad wished.

"Thanks Dad." I replied.

"Best of luck to you too Lisa." Dad wished Lisa.

"Thanks uncle." Lisa replied.

IN THE CAR.

"Hey Jen! What's up ? You seem nervous. Are you afraid that they might not let you graduate ?" Lisa asked in a mocking tone.

"Ofcourse not Lisa. I had a call with Kai yesterday. He said he had a surprise for me later today. I wonder what that might be." I replied.

"Ohh you'll find that out at the right time. Now cheer up buddy, we will no longer be students now. How cool is that !" Lisa exclaimed excitedly.

"I know right. I can't beleive the time flew by so fast. I still feel like we are in our first year of college, getting promoted to the senior year. " I said.

"You are hilarious, Jen." Lisa said and laughed.

"Not more than you though." I got back at her.

"That's right. There is no person in the earth that is more hilarious than me." Lisa said praising herself.

AT THE COLLEGE.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

All the students including Kai, Jennie, Lisa, Sehun, Chanyeol, Sana report to the college and offer to help the teachers to make some arrangements for the grand ceremony later.

"Hey Jen!. You're here !" Kai said happily.

"Yes Kai I just got here a while ago. When did you reach ?" I responded.