✨CHAPTER XXI✨

JENNIE'S POV

We did so many things and had so much fun for the rest of the week. Today was the day that we all never wanted to come accross. Today was the last day of our small vacation. We had our flight in about 4-5 hours and we were busy repacking our stuff.

"How I wish that we could spend our entire lives here. This place is heaven." Lisa said sounding sad.

"I agree Lis." I said not wanting to leave too.

"As much as we'd love to stay here for some more days, but we have some extremely important work. You guys already know what it is." Taehyung said seriously.

"Yeaa..yeaa we know. It's just that I don't feel like leaving so soon." I said.

"Don't worry girls. As soon as our work is done. We'll come back and stay longer." Jungkook said trying to cheer us up.

"Yea... Anyways hurry up guys or else we'll miss our flight." Lisa said completely changing the topic.

We finished repacking before 2 hours of our flight. We admired the place for the last time, checked out of our resort and finally left for the airport.

"Hawaii, thank you for giving us so many memories. We are gonna miss you." Lisa said hugging a tree outside the airport.

We reached well in time and comfortably boarded our flight. We jammed to some songs, had some snacks but Taehyung was very silent during the entire time.

"What's wrong baby ? Are you not well ?" I asked being concerned.

"No... It's just that, I don't know how I'm going to plan our revenge. Code NRF is really very dangerous. I don't want any of us to get into trouble." Taehyung said being disappointed in himself.

"It's gonna be alright baby. You'll get your revenge and nobody will get hurt. Now show me your beautiful smile." I said lifting his chin up.

He quickly flashed a smile and gave me a tight hug.

After 10 hours of travelling, our journey finally ended. We landed in Seoul. As we were walking at the airport, a certain someone was waiting for us.

"OMG, Joghin what are you doing here ?" Lisa and I both said at the same time.

"First of all, I'm mad at you guys. You didn't even invite me to your trip." Kai said crossing his arms and making a puppy face.

"We are so sorry Kai. It just happened so fast that we didn't get a chance to invite you." I said playfully slapping him.

"Anyways let by gones be by gones. I came here to pick you guys up." Kai said excitedly.

"That's very sweet of you Kai." Taehyung said while shaking hands with him.

"Hey brother. Nice to see you." Jungkook said first bumping with Kai.

"I'm so happy that you guys are back. I've been having a lot of family issues lately. Dad has finally returned home after 8 months and he's been causing chaos at home. Even Krystal is out of town. I needed someone to be with." Kai said.

All of us looked at each other being shocked.

"What happened guys ? Did I say something wrong ?" Kai asked not understanding what the matter was.

"No Kai, let's go have lunch in a nearby restaurant." Taehyung said diverting the topic.

We went to the restaurant and we told Kai what all crazy stuff we did at Hawaii. Everybody was tensed but were trying their best to put up a smile.

"So where's Krystal, Kai ?" Taehyung asked out of nowhere.

"She's at her hometown. Canada. She'll be returning tomorrow evening. I really don't want her to meet Dad. He's acting very strange these days. He would always get drunk beat up mom and even beat me up sometimes. I'm really ashamed to call him my father." Kai said in disappointment.