✨CHAPTER IV✨

And when he finally faced me...

"You brattt!!! What the hell are you doing here ????" I shouted in disgust.

"Calm down miss, don't shout please, People here will hear you." He said in a low tone.

"I don't care who hears me and who doesn't. Why are you following me ?? Are you planning on ruining this dress too ?" I continued shouting.

"Look Miss I already apolgised to you a 100 times for my mistake. Besides It's a party let's not spoil our moods and enjoy." He said in a pleasing tone.

"My mood was already spoilt the minute I saw your face." I said straight to his face.

"Please keep it down Miss and let me explain." He responded.

People were all staring at me like I was some sort of ghost standing in between a bunch of gorgeous people. This guy always brings badluck to me. Wherever I go he is there right behind to embarass me.

"I don't wanna listen to a single word coming out of your mouth." I retorted.

"Taebear it's time to ....... Oh are you having any sort of private conversation with this young lady here ?" Another boy said interrupting our talk.

"Hell NOOOO" We Both said in unison.

"Btw Hello Miss my name is Jungkook I'm his big brother and as much as I would not like to interrupt your conversation. Do you mind if I borrow my lil brother for a while gorgeous ?" Jungkook started flirting.

"Ofc not." I said with a blank face.

Please take this annoying figure out of my sight you idiot. And with that I walked away.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"C'mon tae it's time to meet MR KIM, the biggest investor in dad's company." Jk said.

"Sure, you go ahead I'll be right back." I said.

Aughhh..... Were did she go ? As soon as I saw her at the bar, I was so happy. Like I have never been happier before. The girl I was waiting to meet again was coming straight to my party and was gonna call me a bratt staring directly into my eyes. How I wish we would've met in different circumstances. Never mind I'll make it upto her soon.

JENNIE'S POV

"Oh Jennie, sweetie you are here exactly at the right time. The KIMS are on their way to meet us." Mom said.

"Oh wow I'm excited." I said happily.

"Here they are!" Dad exclaimed.

"Hello MR KIM LEE, it's so good to have you here." The handsome person in front of us said.

"Always my pleasure MR KIM LAY." Dad replied.

"Good evening MRS SANDARA and the gorgeous little lady there." He said looking in our direction.

"Good evening MR KIM" ( both in unison )

"Where is TAEHYUNG, MR KIM ?" Dad asked.

"Jungkook I told you to bring TAEHYUNG with you, right ?" MR KIM asked the other guy whose name probably was Jungkook, wait I already saw this guys before.

"Yes Dad I went to get him, but he asked me to go ahead and said that he'll be right after me." Jungkook replied.

"Sorry to keep you waiting dad." A familiar voice said.

"Oh son you are here! Meet TAEHYUNG, the new and the youngest CEO of KIM CORPORATION." His Dad introduced him to us.

JENNIE'S POV