✨CHAPTER XX [ a little M ]✨

JENNIE'S POV

I was so drunk that I could barely remember what all happened yesterday. Taehyung gave me some medicines along with warm water in the morning to treat my headache. He is really the sweetest. He also told me what all I did while I was drunk and tbh I couldn't even beleive that there was this side to me. We had a good laugh about yesterday's incidents. Taehyung made sure that Jungkook and Lisa were also feeling okay. I wanted to buy some things from Hawaii to have them as souvenirs so today we decided to go shopping. Jungkook and Taehyung were obviously not that happy but still were going to accompany us. Lisa, on the other hand was extremely excited as she loved shopping.

"So boys, all set ?" I asked as both of them looked dull.

"Yeaa.." Jungkook and Taehyung said in unison.

"Great then. Let's get going people." Lisa said over excitedly.

We drove to the KAHALA MALL. Jungkook and Taehyung immediately left for the game zone as soon as we reached.

Me and Lisa spent a lot of time seeing, admiring and buying many products. There were so many beautiful and cute things that we just couldn't stop buying.

After 3 hours we finally went to cash counter with a lot of bags in our hands. After finishing with the payment, we called called both the boys and drove back home.

"Omygod. What all did you guys exactly buy ?" Jungkook asked being surprised looking at the number of bags.

"Nothing much baby. Just some beautiful and cute stuff." Lisa replied.

"Did you get something for us ?" Taehyung asked curiously.

"Ofc we did." I said removing something from one of our bags.

I went towards Taehyung and put a beautiful locket with my initials around his neck.

I then took out a locket with his initials and wore it around my neck.

"I want you to always wear this. Never take it off. This is the proof that you are mine and I am yours." I said looking into his eyes and making him blush.

"This is so cute. I promise baby. I would never ever take it off." He said giving me a peck on my cheeks.

"Time for your gift." Lisa said walking towards Jungkook.

"Yayy..... I'm so excited." Jungkook said longing to see his gift.

Lisa then put a really cute bracelet saying 'You are mine' on Jungkook's wrist while she put another bracelet saying 'I'm yours' on hers.

"Wow baby. This is so cute. I love you." Jungkook said hugging Lisa.

After some time we showed the boys everything we bought. They were so excited to see each and every thing. We were definitely very lucky to have them with us right now. We spent the entire day assembling and sorting all the stuff that we bought.

AT NIGHTIME.

"Heyy guys, I have an idea. Let's play truth or dare." Lisa said waiting anxiously for our replies.

"Umm okayy." I said not being sure if I really wanted to play or not.

"Yeaa... It would be fun." Jungkook said.

"I don't think I'll play, guys." Taehyung said busy doing something on his laptop.

"C'mon Taehyung don't be a spoil sport. Trust me it'll be so much fun." Lisa said convincing Taehyung to join us.

"I have some important work guys, you carry on." Taehyung said focusing on his laptop.

"C'mon baby. You can do your work later on, besides we came here for a holiday, so let's enjoy it to the fullest." I suggested.