✨CHAPTER XII [ a little M ]✨

JENNIE'S POV

The next morning I got up feeling the other side of the bed empty. Maybe he had some work at the office that's why he left early. Anyways it's good that he isn't here as I was in no mood for arguing with him. I was busy thinking about what he actually might be doing when I heard someone knock on the door. I quickly got out from the bed and fixed myself before opening the door.

"Jennie dear, Good morning. Did you sleep well last night ?" Asked MRS KIM with breakfast in her hands.

"Yes I slept very well MRS KIM."I said putting up a smile.

"Mom." She corrected.

"Mom." I repeated her words.

"That's my good girl. Taehyung had some urgent work at the company so he left ealry. Here I got breakfast for you. You can freshen up and have your breakfast." MRS KIM said handing me the huge plate.

"So sweet of you to bring me breakfast in my room mom but I am not used to having breakfast in bed. I would like to come down and have breakfast with you guys instead." I said politely rejecting the plate.

"Oh Jennie you really are the sweetest. Freshen up and come down when you are ready. We'll be waiting for you." Mom said and left the room.

After getting ready I went down to have breakfast. Dad, mom and Jungkook were already seated at the table waiting for me.

"Finally you are here. Can I start eating now mom ?" Jungkook said unable to control his hunger.

"Yes Jungkook. Ofcourse you can." I said before mom could scold him for his childish behaviour.

"Did Taehyung tell you at what time he's coming back ?" Dad asked Mom.

"He said he'd be home when he's done with some paperworks. He did not specify any time as such." Mom replied.

After having breakfast, I left the house to meet Lisa at a Cafe. We had planned to spend the day together as her parents were going still on a business tour and she was all alone in the house so she asked me to give her company. And I gladly agreed.

"So, how was last night ?" Asked Lisa smirking at me.

"Why does everyone keep asking me the same question ?" I said angrily.

"Calm down Jen! I was just joking." Lisa said getting scared of my loud voice.

"Actually you know what Lis, It was pathetic. As soon as I entered his room I saw a COCKRAOCH. I couldn't beleive how can such a big and tidy house have Cockroaches in it. He said he cleaned his room only once or twice a month." I said did not taking even a single pause.

"OMG that's hillarious and gross at the same time." Lisa said laughing her ass off.

"It's not funny Lis! I was so scared that I INVOLUNTARILY jumped upon him." I said regretting it as soon as the sentence came out of my mouth.

"Wait, what ? You jumped upon him ?" Lisa asked with widened eyes.

"INVOLUNTARILY." I said glaring at her.

"Whatever. How did he react then ?" Lisa asked curiously.

"He was just laughing at my misery." I said remembering the incident.

"How I wish I was there to witness this moment." Lisa said faking a sad face.

"Just shut up okay." I said shutting her up.

"Okay mam." She said putting a finger on her lips.

"Btw, did you speak to Kai yesterday ?" I asked seriously.