✨CHAPTER XIV [ TW ]✨

JENNIE'S POV

He swung the door open and I saw saw an old room with dark red lights. It was not a normal room. It had a huge red bed in between with a lot of drawers on both of its sides. There were belts, lashes and whips hooked on the rods. It was a room for BDSM. The atmosphere of the room was super scary and that's when my eyes fell on a girl tied up in the corner of the room. She looked like she was beaten up. I could not process what I saw and just screamed at the terrible sight in front of me.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I got a call from one of my comrades that the girl we had held captive finally blurted out something important. As soon as I got the news, I checked on Jennie to make sure she was asleep and ran to the basement to check what was going on by myself. Soon I reached the front door of the room and openend it with force and went inside. That's when I heard someone scream from behind. I turned around to see.....

"JENNIEEEE......... What are you doing here ? You weren't supposed---." Before I could even complete my sentence she ran upstairs.

I instructed my comrade to take care of the situation as I followed Jennie.

"Jennie wait pleaseeee....." I shouted while running behind her but she won't listen to me.

I followed her up to our bedroom. When she was about to close the door, I held it and after a lot of struggle I finally got in.

"Jennie let me expl---"

"Don't get near me! Who the hell are you ? Why do you have a girl captive in the basement of your house ? Why did you hurt her ? Why did you get married to me ? What do you want from me ?." She shouted with fear clearly audible in her voice and all over her face.

"Jennie it's not what you think !" I tried to go near her to explain but she kept pushing me off.

"Are you going to tie me up like her ? Are you going to hurt me ? Is that why you married me in the first place ? Please let me go. I don't wanna be near you. I want Divorce." Now tears started coming out of her eyes.

"JENNIE FUCKING LISTEN TO MEEE." I shouted finally getting a hold of her by harshly grabbing her shoulders.

"Please don't hurt me. Pleaseee I beg you. I'll give you whatever you want but I don't wanna be beaten up." She said rolling herself into a ball, looking down to the floor while sobbing incontrolably.

"I will never hurt you Jennie. I can't even imagine anyone else doing that. Please listen to me Jennie. Let me explain my side. After I am done talking If you still think that you want a divorce. I'll get the papers ready immediately." I said in a much softer tone but she still didn't stop crying and did not even have the courage to look up.

"Now whatever I am about to say, please listen to each and every word very carefully." I said slightly lifting her chin up so that she could finally face me.

[ Trigger Warning :- The next few paragraphs contain controversial words like drugs, weapons and triggering concepts like death, guns etc. If you are not comfortable with these things in the story please skip the next few Paras.
Thank you ]

"I am not a normal person Jennie. I come from a family of Mafias. Dad, Jk and I all three of us are mafias. I did not want my life to be this way but I guess I wasn't lucky enough to get what I really wanted. Exactly 3 years back we were a very happy family of 5. Me, Mom, Dad, Jungkook and my little sister Lia. I never liked the fact of being a Mafia's son in the first place. I also had thoughts of running away and living my life on my own. But I could have never done anything without my family behind my back. So I had no choice but to be a part of my father's business. Nobody from our family ever attempted a murder. Even though Dad was the scariest, he did not Kill anybody neither did he hurt anyone unnecessarily but those who tried to go against him would end up getting punished or hurt. Our business was just of selling drugs and weapons to the underground people. I always saw dad get into fights with the deadly and evil people who came to buy wepons and drugs almost on a regular basis and somehow he managed to threaten all of them away. I felt very bad seeing all the violence. While the three of us were engaged in drug and weapon trafficking, Dad never let Lia and mom become a part of this dirty life. He asked mom to take Lia far away from this harsh reality. One day Dad got into a big fight with the most dangerous gangster in the entire country for not supplying him weapons in time. He kept beating Dad till blood came out of his mouth. He tried to fight back but his strength wasn't just enough. I could not bare to see him getting hurt So tried to fight with the ganster myslef but failed miserably, even Jk tried doing the same but none of it worked leaving all three of us lying helplessly on the floor. He threatened to hurt Lia if we didn't supply the weapons on time. Dad tried to arrange the stock of weapons within the given time but he wasn't succesfull. And as he said, He took Lia hostage on not receiving the weapons. That is when our blood boiled, we took our entire gang including mom and marched to his territory to kill that bastard and bring Lia back home. As soon as we entered his territory we saw Lia in a completely beaten up condition. Seeing this dad had tears in his eyes, he was burning in anger without moving his eyes from his daughter he pulled out his gun and killed the man who was in charge of beating her. Seeing this the Ganster got furious and he........."I took a pause to wipe my tears and make sure that Jennie was listening to me. And she was.