✨CHAPTER XXVIII✨

TAEHYUNG'S POV

After traveling for a while, we reached a breathtaking place which was decorated in such a beautiful way.

"Dad, is THIS our wedding place ?" Kai asked.

"Yes, my dear children. This is your wedding destination." Dad smiled patting our backs.

The atmosphere was really serene and heavenly. There were a lot of people assembled to witness our wedding. Only close relatives of the KIM, MANOBAN and JUNG families were invited but it still seemed like the entire village was on the invite list.

"Look, who's here. The Grooms look so handsome." One of the guests spoke drawing everybody's attention towards us.

Dad went forward to greet everyone. We followed him and said hi to all the guests.

"I never like being in so much spotlight." I said getting tired of talking.

"It's fun, brother. I used to enjoy it so much when I was in Australia but right now the only thought on my mind is LISA." Jungkook said making me and Kai laugh.

"Calm down, JK. We still have a lot of guests to go say hi to. Come lets finish it before we get late." Kai said pulling me and Jk back into the crowd.

ON THE OTHER SIDE.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Are you girls done getting ready ?" Lisa's Dad asked.

"Yes Dad, we are ready." Lisa said slowly coming out of the room with Jennie and Krystal following her.

"Such beautiful ladies. All of you look gorgeous." Krystal's Dad said looking at the girls.

"I can't beleive you are finally getting married, Lisa." Lisa's mom said hugging her tightly.

"C'mon Mom please don't make me emotional now." Lisa said wiping her mom's tears.

"You look stunning, Baby." Jennie's mom said hugging Jennie.

"Mom, is dad not coming today as well ?" Jennie asked being sad.

"He's really ill, sweetie. I'm so sorry. But don't worry I won't let you feel his absence." Jennie's mom said giving Jennie a loving Kiss on her forehead.

"C'mon ladies and gentlemen, we have to leave." The boys' mom said guiding everybody to the huge car parked outside.

The ride was pretty silent. Lisa and Krystal kept guessing what colour outfits their to-be-husbands must be wearing while Jennie was missing her father. After a while they reached their wedding destination.

"Wowwww, thiss iss sooo beautifull." Lisa said being shocked by the view.

"We are glad you girls like it." The venue arrangers said.

"Let's go up by the secret way. You wouldn't want the boys to see you before the marriage." Lisa's Dad said guiding all of us through a secret passage.

We went up and rested in the rooms for a while.

"The girls are here." The boys' Dad informed them.

"Finally!!!! I want to see Lisa." Jungkook said getting excited like a baby.

"You will see her very soon." MR KIM said.

MR KIM asked the wedding coordinator if everything was all set and if the priest was ready. After receiving a positive response all the boys were asked to step up to the aisle.

"Your wait is gonna be over now." Dad said making all of us blush.

The girls were all set to walk down the aisle.