✨CHAPTER VII✨

Jennie's POV

I wasn't able to sleep the entire night thinking about what I'm gonna say to Kai the next day. He was so happy about the marriage thing that it was so difficult to tell him the truth. And on the other hand Taehyung, he didn't even love me but still I have to marry him for my parents happiness.

"Jennie get up dear it's already 7am." Shouted mom from the kitchen.

Ohh shittt I have to get up and quickly get ready, Kai may be here to pick me up at any time.

"Yes mom, I'll be down in a moment." I replied.

After I finished freshening and dressing up, I came downstairs to have breakfast.

"Hey Princess, you look beautiful in that dress , so is there something special planned for today ?" Dad asked.

Oh my God I didn't even think about what excuse am I gonna give my parents to go out with Kai. But I got an instant idea.

"Nothing much Dad, just gonna go spend some time with TAEHYUNG to get to know him better." I replied.

"Thats amazing sweetheart, I hope you two have a great time together and don't worry about us, this time we won't tell you to be home early." Said Dad with a mischievous smile.

"Thanks a lot dad". I said while putting on a fake smile.

I left home after breakfast and finally reached the spot where Kai asked me to wait for him. When I was just about to call him, his name flashed on my phone screen.

"Hey baby! So sorry to keep you waiting, I was stuck in traffic but I'll be there in 5 mins." Said Kai lovingly.

"It's okay Kai. I'm ready to wait for an eternity just to be with you." I said copying his previous statement.

"Awww!!! I can't wait to see you baby." Kai said excitedly.

"Mee too." I said as I hung up the call.

Oh god how in the hell am I gonna tell him about my marriage.

After waiting for a good 5 mins he finally showed up with a bouquet of beautiful pink roses in his hand.

"Hey gorgeous! Did I keep you waiting for long ?" He asked while handing me the bouquet.

"Not at all Kai, I just came here not more than 5 mins ago." I replied.

"Ohh great then let's leave." He said.

"But where are we going ?" I asked curiously

"And that's a surprise Ma-Lady" He said while opening his car door for me.

I was excited but very scared at the same time. Nobody ever treated me like Kai did. He was the best man besides my father that I ever met. And hurting him was the last thing I'd do. But this situation was different. My parents were everything to me I'd never go against them. For now let's just go with the flow Jennie.

"So how was your night baby ?" He asked.

"Terrible" I said in a very low whisper.

"Did you say something ?" He asked curiously.

"Yes it was amazing, Kai." I replied.

"Did you dream about me ?" He asked while twitching his brows.

"Yes I did." I lied.

"Were the dreams erotic ?." He asked mischievously.

"Ohh stop it Kai you are making me shy." I said while hiding my face in embarassment.

"Oh c'mon Jennie, we are gonna be married soon. You don't have to be shy about these things." He said sincerely.

"Okay now let's change the topic to something else." I said shutting him up.

"As you wish my girl. So what would you like to have today ?" He asked.

"I'm okay with anything. Wait, are we going to a restaurant?" I asked.

"Umm... Not exactly. It is better than a restaurant." He replied.

After driving for almost an hour we finally reached out destination which was a very fancy lake side resort. As soon as we entered the place my jaw dropped on seeing how well it was decorated. He is really the best.

"So do you like it ?" He whispered in my ears.

"I love it, Kai. Please stop being so sweet it's getting harder for me." I said while whispering the last sentence to myslef.

"Come lets go have a look at the view." He said while taking my hand in his.

I just followed him until we reached a place which was even more beautiful than heaven. The sun was shining bright with its reflection in the crystal clear water.
.
"This is so beautiful !" I exclaimed.

"Not more than you though." Kai replied playfully.

"When will you stop being so cheesy Kai ?" I retorted.

"For you, never my darling." He replied.

As we were having a good romantic convo Kai suddenly noticed that there was no ring on my finger.

"Hey Jen! Why are you not wearing the ring I proposed you with ?" He asked.

C'mon Jennie this is the time you gotta tell him. You can't keep him hanging anymore. You have to do it.

"About that, Kai I wanted to tell you something......"

As I was about to start blabbering, the ringtone of my phone disturbed me. When I took it out to see who has called, it was none other than MR KIM TAEHYUNG.

"Just a sec Kai, I need to take this." I said.

"Yes baby ho ahead." He said.

ON THE CALL.

"Where are you Jennie ?" Taehyung asked from the other line.

"It's none of your business. Our marriage is just a contract. You don't have to be inquisitive." I replied with a strong voice.

"You are right. I just got a phone call from your father and he was asking me if we were enjoying our ALONE TIME. I should just tell him that I never saw you today." He said.

Ohh shittt I completely forgot that I had told my parents I was going out with TAEHYUNG.

"Hey, I'm sorry ! I'm sorry ! I am with Kai on a date. Please tell dad that you enjoyed spending time with me." I said pleadingly.

"Okay, did you tell him about us ?" He asked

"Not yet. I was just about to do it when you called." I replied.

"Okay I'll hang up now. You take care and tell him as soon as possible. Poor guy deserves to know everything." He said hanging up the call.

I turned and was about to go to Kai when I saw him right behind me. Shittttttttt he heard everythinggg. What am I gonna do now . I'm screwed.

"Who was that ? Are you marrying someone else ?" Asked Kai with tears in his eyes.