✨CHAPTER XXIX [ M ]✨

JUNGKOOK AND LISA'S ROOM

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Both of them were surprised to see the room so well decorated.

"This is so beautiful." Lisa said looking around her.

"Not more than you baby." JUNGKOOK whispered in her ears.

"So desperate, Jk." She whispered back.

"I have been holding back for long enough now." Jungkook said kissing Lisa on her forehead and laying her gently on the bed.

"So, what are we gonna do tonight ?" Lisa asked deliberately.

"We are gonna have a super long night, darling." Jungkook said removing his blazer.

"Ohh... That sounds interesting." Lisa said looking at Jungkook slowly exposing his muscled arms.

"Look Lisa, I don't want to be forceful okay. I need your consent. So do you wanna do it today ? It's okay if you don't. I'll wait for some more time." Jungkook said completely changing the mood.

"OMG what made you go from MR naughty to MR caring in a sec ?" Lisa asked while giving out a little cute laugh.

"Just making sure that you are okay with it, wifey." Jungkook said scratching his neck.

"Ofcourse I'm okay with it. Why wouldn't I be ? You are my husband, Jk. I'm completely yours and you are completely mine. I've also been waiting to have this moment with you for too long." Lisa said making Jungkook smirk.

"Alright then. I bet you won't regret saying yes." Jungkook said unbuttoning his shirt.

"You are so sexy." Lisa said making him turned on.

"You are sexier." Jungkook said getting close to Lisa.

"You don't even know how hard you make me." Jungkook said helping Lisa get out of her beautiful dress.

"Ohh you've come prepared." Jungkook said seeing Lisa wearing a sexy black lingerie underneath her gorgeous dress.

"Only for you." She whispered in his ears.

"I like that." Jungkook said leaning in and kissing her on her lips.

He was taking it slow at the beginning but increased his pace when he felt Lisa's lips move against his.

"So hot baby." He mumbled giving butterflies in Lisa's stomach.

After a while he pulled out as both of them were out of breath.

"So tell me. What do you want me to do ?" Jungkook said caressing her face.

"I want you to touch me, Kiss me and make every part of my body yours. I want you to fuck me so hard that I won't be able to walk tomorrow." Lisa said while panting.

"So naughty and wild." Jungkook said lifting her chin up and crashing his lips back onto hers.

This time the kiss was pretty rough as the tongues were involved too. Both of them were busy devouring each others mouth when Jungkook pulled out targeting her neck. He sucked her neck and left deep marks on it.

"This hickey right here will always remind you that you are mine. And I'm the only one allowed to touch you like this." Jungkook said making Lisa moan.

He then sucked her collarbone down to the valley of her breasts.

He swiftly unclasped her bra and threw it to the side. Lisa was now breathing very roughly and Jungkook just kept staring at her breasts.

"You like them ?" She asked while looking into his eyes.