✨CHAPTER XVIII✨

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Yesterday's night was really unforgettable. Nooo it's not what you think. We didn't have sex, I was just teasing her. We just kissed and then talked about our lives, our love for each other. I was so happy to know more about Lisa. I was awake the whole night listening to her nonstop sweet talks. But after a while she fell asleep. Poor baby she must have felt tired by talking the entire night. It was 8 in the morning right now. She was still sleeping. I wonder what Tae and Jennie might be doing right now.

"Is it morning already ?" I heard Lisa murmur as she slowly rubbed her eyes.

"Yes baby it's already morning. But you can still sleep more. We have a lot of time. I know how tired you are." Jungkook said moving his hand in her pretty brown locks.

"No baby it's ok. I'll get up." Lisa said smiling.

After a while both of them fixed themselves, brushed their teeth and got ready for breakfast.

"Let's go and call Tae and Jennie for the breakfast." Jungkook said while walking out of their room and Lisa followed.

"Taee, you sleepy head!! Get up!. Breakfast is ready, Me and Lisa are going down to eat. Come join us." Jungkook said knocking on their room door.

No response.

"Let it be, they'll come down and eat when they're ready. I'm too hungry to keep waiting for them" Jungkook said and they were about to leave when the door opened a little.

"They didn't even lock their door, silly people." Jungkook said making Lisa giggle.

He pushed the door a little. It was open enough for him to get in so he stepped inside to see Tae and Jennie sleeping peacefully while hugging each other tightly.

"Aww so sweet. Wait. Why are they not wearing their shirts ? I know Tae doesn't sleep with his shirt on but Jennie ? Don't tell mee. Did they do it ? But how come I didn't hear anything ? Our rooms are not that far." Jungkook battled in his thoughts.

"What's wrong Jk ? Why is it taking---- O.M.G. Did they...." Lisa started shouting but Jungkook was quick to cover her mouth.

"Yea I think so they did. Let's give them privacy. They must be very tired , they need more rest. Let us go and have our breakfast or else I'll die with hunger." Jungkook said pulling Lisa with him.

JENNIE'S POV

I slowly opened my eyes due to the sunlight hitting my face. I turned to my side to see Tae sleeping like a baby. How can you be so cute after doing THAT last night. Remembering last night made me blush. How I wish that it never ended. But I have an idea. I slowly slipped out from his arms without disturbing his sleep. I checked once again and he was indeed in deep slumber. I then started kissing his lips, then his jaw, his neck, his collar bones all the way down to his chest.

"It's so wrong to take advantage of someone when they are sleeping." He murmured.

"You are awake ?" I asked being surprised.

"Noo... You woke me up." He said finally opening his eyes.

"Ohh I'm so sorry MR KIM but I just couldn't control myself." I said.

"Then you should learn to do so." He said pulling me up and giving me a peck on my lips.

"Good morning baby." He said smiling.

"Good morning." I said giving back the same smile.

"Are you feeling better ?" He asked kissing my forehead.

"I'm absolutely fine baby." I replied assuring him.

"Now let me go back to my work." I said and went back to kissing his chest. He groaned a little making me giggle.