✨CHAPTER IX✨

JENNIE'S POV

After almost 2-3 hours I finally opened my eyes to see that the movie had already ended. The sunlight was hitting my face through the curtains. I turned around to see Kai sleeping like a baby while engulfing me into his arms. That's when I found out that he was not wearing his shirt and I wasn't wearing my clothes either. Hahaha tricked you guys !!! Did you really think something like that might've happened between us ? If you think so let me tell you nothing of that sort happened. We just kissed, cuddled and dozed off to sleep.

"Why are you awake baby ?" Kai said in a raspy voice while rubbing his eyes.

"Aww my sweet Lil baby. It's already noon. Don't you wanna have lunch ? Or are you gonna keep cuddling with me the entire day ?" I said running my hand through his messy hair.

"5 minutes more please." He said pulling me into his embrace.

"Such a baby." I said hugging him back.

After 10 mins of cuddling we finally got up and got ready for lunch. It was a very beautiful and serene sight all around my eyes. My jaw dropped seeing our lunch place. It was so well decorated and was covered with a mesmerizing aroma and rose petals.

"You look surprised !" Kai said laughing at me.

"To be honest Kai I'm not even surprised at this point. I expected you to do something like this, only you could've done this." I said hugging him from the side.

"You are right my lady, I did it myself." He said proudly smiling.

After exchanging cheesy lines we had dinner which was also very exotic and delicious. Time flew by so fast that I didn't even notice the time on my watch. It was already 3pm. I left house at 7am and I don't trust that TAEHYUNG. What if he told my parents I wasn't with him ? Shittt I need to get going.

"Thank you for everything Kai. I love you a lot but I have to leave now, my parents might be concerned. I told them I'm going at Lisa's for a study crash course and they know I won't stay that long at Lisa's." I said actually not wanting to leave that baby alone.

"Already ?" He said pouting at me.

"Yes Kai we'll meet again very very soon. Okay ?" I said giving him a kiss in his cheek.

He was so happy to receive the kiss that he didn't stop me and I quickly booked a cab home.

After some time I was at the front door of my house. I tooks Jesus's name and went in hoping my parents wouldn't bombard me with questions I don't have answers to.

"Jennie! You are finally home." Dad said in a happy tone and to my surprise he wasn't the only one in the hall.

What are these people doing here ???

"Where is Taehyung, Jennie ?" Asked mom.

Oh shitt what am I gonna say now ?? I never saw him today and I really don't know where he is. But with everyone staring at me that wasn't the answer they were expecting me to give.

"Mom he actually-"

Before I could complete my sentence.....

"Here I am MRS KIM. I was just parking the car and I asked Jennie to go ahead." He said with a huge smile on his face.

This guy just jumped next to me out of nowhere. How come I didn't see him before but it was the first time I felt happy and relieved on seeing his face. Wait, was it really the first time ? Shut up Jennie.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Dad and Mom had already left for Jennie's house. I told them I was going out with Jennie to help her meet Kai secretly. But I wasn't with her, I was with one of my friends Jimin who just landed from London. He was my childhood friend who went to study economics abroad. After I finished having lunch, I left for Jennie's house. As soon as I parked my car and was about to go in, I heard MRS KIM ask Jennie where I was and oh boy her face was worth watching. Girl was fighting with her life to search for an answer and that's when I jumped next to her and answered MRS KIM myself. She was so happy to see me that it made me smile too.