✨CHAPTER XXV✨

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I finally pressed the door bell hoping that everything goes all well. Lisa was just too stunned to say anything. God please save me.

"Jungkook, Lisa! What a surprise." Jennie's Dad said welcoming both of us inside the house.

"Hello MR KIM." I said plainly.

"Oh c'mon JK, Drop the formalities. We are family now. You can call me uncle." Jennie's Dad seemed in a really good mood today.

"Wow, look who gave us a surprise visit." Jennie's mom said giving me and Lisa a hug.

"So what will you guys have, tea/coffee ?" Jennie's Dad asked.

"No thanks Uncle. We are not in the mood." Lisa said declining his offer.

"Why dear ? What's wrong ? And where are Taehyung and Jennie ?" Jennie's mom asked.

"She's in the hospital." Lisa said before I could speak.

"Whatttttttt ????" Both of Jennie's parents' mood suddenly changed.

"Please listen to everything I say, very carefully, Uncle. I know you'll be mad. But please try to understand my perspective." I said looking down not wanting to meet their eyes.

Jennie's Mom and Dad were too shocked to utter anything.

So I continued. I somehow told them our entire back story. How we disguised ourselves to take revenge, how dad wanted Tae to use Jennie, How Tae fell in love with her, and finally about yesterday's incident.

They was complete silence in the room for a while. MR KIM's eyes were full of rage. And Jennie's mom started sobbing.

"Please say something, uncle." I said getting scared of the silence before the storm.

"What do you want me to say, huh ?" MR KIM said in a higher tone.

"I'm really sorry uncle." That was all I could say.

"Did you know all of this Lisa ?" Jennie's mom asked with tearful eyes.

Lisa just nodded and looked down.

"Where is my daughter right now ?" MR KIM asked.

"She's admitted to the Seoul National Hospital." I said and he along with his wife rushed out of the house.

"Uncle please forgive us if you can....."I shouted hoping for him to listen but he didn't.

Lisa had a spare key of Jennie's house. She quickly locked the door and we followed them.

After a while their car stopped. MR and MRS KIM quickly got down and stomped inside the hospital. We went up by another route and reached first.

"Did it go well ?" Dad asked.

And I just looked down and shook my head saying a 'no'.

That's when Jennie's parents' finally reached.

"Where is my daughter ?" Jennie's Dad asked the doctor.

"She's in the emergency room. I can understand your pain but I'm sorry, you can't go in right now. We are doing some tests." The doctor said asking Jennie's dad to wait outside.

"I don't care about your tests. I want to see my daughter. Don't you get it ?" He said and went inside the room while Jennie's mom just sat on a chair crying her heart out.

"It's gonna be alright Sandara. Trust me." Mom tried to comfort her but she just got up from the chair not wanting to talk to anyone.

JENNIE'S DAD'S POV