✨CHAPTER XV✨

TAEHYUNG'S POV

As promised I dropped Jennie home the next day. We didn't talk much. Just normal Good mornings and Take cares. My heart was deeply wounded by seeing Jennie scream and cry yesterday and also by remembering how our sister was brutally killed. I wanted revenge, I needed it but more than being angry I had to be cunning. I had to have a full proof plan. I was not in a condition to see anyone else get hurt. I could not think of anything as I was already an emotional mess and my mind was not in the right place and the only person who could help me out was Jungkook, my dear elder brother. He was very good at planning and plotting and also amazing at consoling people. I needed some therapy so I went straight to his room.

JENNIE'S POV

I was standing in front of my house trying to think of a reason to tell my parents as to why I was here all of a sudden. I was sure that the first thing they'll ask when they see me is 'Why are you not with Taehyung?'. I was obviously not planning to tell them the truth as I promised Taehyung I won't spill it and also because I didn't want them to be concerned. After giving a thought for long enough, I came up with a solution. I took a deep breath and finally pressed the door bell, dad was quick enough to open the door.

"Jennieee !!! Darling, look whose home." Dad shouted pulling me into his arms.

"Oh my God Jennie what a surprise ! But where's Taehyung ?." Mom said searching for him.

I knew it. Told ya.

"He's not with me, mom." I said.

"Why sweetie ? Did you guys fight or something ?" Dad asked looking concerned.

"No no we didn't. He had a huge amount of work to be done for the betterment of the company for which he had to be completely focused for about a month. I didn't wanna disturb or distract him and also I was feeling homesick so I decided to spend the month with you guys and I'm also planning on meeting my friends. C'mon Mom and Dad Aren't you guys happy seeing me back home ?" I asked.

"Ofcourse! We are more than happy Jennie. We were just making sure that everything is alright. Intuitions you know." Dad said as if he already knew something was wrong.

"Don't worry Dad everything is fine. Now let's make a list of what all things we'll be doing this month. I plan on having a really good time." I said changing the topic.

"Yeaah. Let's do it." Said Mom and Dad in unison.

ON THE OTHER SIDE

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I headed straight to Jungkook's room without wasting a minute.

"Hey Tae, what's up ? You look tensed ? Is everything all right ?" Jungkook said sensing my discomfort.

"She knows. She knows everything now." I said lowering my head down.

"Who knows what ? What are you trying to say Tae ?" Jungkook asked now being serious.

"Jennie knows that we are Mafias. She followed me yesterday and saw me enter the red room. She also saw the girl we kept captive." I said feeling scared of what his reaction might be.

Incase you guys are wondering, Yes Jungkook knows that I really love Jennie. He is the only person who I can completely trust. I always tell him even the minutest details of my life. He also knows about all my plans infact he even helped me execute them and him being the best brother has always helped me out when I was in need.

"You are Joking right ?" Jungkook asked hoping my answer to be a 'yes'.

"No I'm not. She was terrified Jk. She couldn't bear the sight of the room. She screamed, cried and even thought that I was gonna do the same thing with her. She thought I married her to torture her." I said finally bursting out into tears.