✨CHAPTER XVI✨

THE 31st OF JAN.

JENNIE'S POV

Only a few hours were left for the party to begin. I was so excited to finally see my husband after such a long gap. Lisa, now being Jungkook's fiancé was also invited so she decided to come to my place so that we could get ready together.

"Hey Jennie! How does this one look ?" She asked pulling out the 100th dress from my wardrobe.

"You look beautiful anyways babe. It doesn't really matter which outfit you wear." I said making her blush a little.

"Somebody's in the mood huh ? Excited to meet your hubby after an entire month ?" She asked now making me blush.

"Yeaa...... I mean No...." I stuttered.

"Stop with drama and put on the best of your clothes. You are coming with me today. You have to be on your best look." Lisa said firmly.

"Okay ma'am." I said laughing.

Mom and Dad were already ready and all set to leave for the party. The venue of the party was huge. The place was popularly known as WONDERLAND. It indeed was wonderful and extremely expensive. Only Mafias could afford it.

"You both look amazing sweethearts. You are surely gonna make the guys in there go crazy." Mom said giving dad a hi-fi.

"Poor guys can have no chance as one is married to the CEO and the other is engaged to his elder brother." Dad said making us shy.

"You told them ? You can never keep a secret. Can you ?" Lisa whispered in my ear while trying to keep a poker face.

"Shhh... They might hear you." I said shutting her up.

"I'll see to it later KIM." Lisa said raising her eyebrow.

"Now if you girls are ready, shall we get going ?" Dad asked and both of us nodded.

IN THE CAR.

"How long are we gonna take to reach, Dad ? We have already been on the road for more than an hour." I said already getting tired.

"Patience my dear child. I know you are too excited to see your husband but we don't have immediate teleporting services available. We have no other option but to go by the road." Dad said.

"Dad, stop it." I said hiding my face.

"Look out uncle, Your daughter is blushing." Lisa said pointing it out.

"I can see you blush a little too Lisa." Dad said now targetting Lisa.

The entire ride was full of Dad teasing both of us and Mom just laughing her ass off. After driving for another half an hour we finally reached.

"Oh Holy Jesus! This place is massive. We won't even be able to find each other if we get lost." Lisa said with her jaw almost dropping to the floor.

"You've already got lost Lisa." I said

"Huh ?" She exclaimed.

"In Jungkook's eyes." I said being cheesy.

"Oh God Jennie. Not right now please." She said laughing.

"Come on girls let's go and greet your in-laws." Mom said.

We went in straight to meet Taehyung's Mom and Dad.

"Hello MR and MRS KIM. You look absolutely stunning Jennie." Taehyung's Dad said.

"First of all HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Mom and Dad. You two are such a sweet couple. May god always keep showering his blessings on the both of you." I said with a joyful tone.