✨CHAPTER XXX [ M ] [ TW ]✨

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"No... Jennie. I'm sorry I can't do this." Taehyung said straight away rejecting her offer.

"But whyy...... I want to experience that kind of sex." Jennie said whining.

"You already have experienced it's torment and that was the worst day of my life. I don't want to bring it back." Taehyung said without hesitation.

"C'mon baby. I'm over it. I'm completely out of the trauma now. Besides my wounds are also completely healed. You don't have to worry." Jennie said convincing Taehyung.

"No... Means No, Jennie." Taehyung said not wanting to listen to her.

"Heyy.... Baby....Listen to me." Jennie said scooting closer to him.

"I know you want this too. I saw a BDSM contract in your cupboard. C'mon don't hold back. I am ready to do it." Jennie said slowly taking off his blazer.

"I don't want to hurt you Jennie. I can't see that state of yours again." Taehyung said caressing her face.

"You won't Tae. I trust you." Jennie said.

"I don't know how harsh or rough I'll be when I step inside that room." Taehyung said still not convinced.

"It doesn't matter, Baby. If jts you, I'm ready to go through anything. I want to do something adventurous." Jennie said kissing Taehyung's neck.

"Are you really sure you want this ?" Taehyung asked comfirming it for the last time.

"Yes, baby. 100% sure." Jennie said leaving a hickey on his neck.

"Okay, then. But before we go there as you already saw, I have a contract and you need to read each and every word carefully and write whatever you are comfortable or not comfortable with." Taehyung said opening his drawer and handing out a paper to Jennie.

"Have you done this before ?" Jennie asked taking the paper.

"No I haven't but I have always wanted to. Was just waiting for the right person." Taehyung said imitating Jennie.

"So Am I the right person, then ?" Jennie said imitating Taehyung.

"Ofcourse you are baby." Taehyung said signalling Jennie to read the paper.

"This is a BDSM contract between a Dominant and a Submissive. After signing the contract, for the next few hours the only relation the concerned two people have will be of a Dominant and a Submissive. This contract is specially for the Submissive. Once the red room is entered, you have to adress your dominant as DADDY and nothing else." Jennie paused and looked at Taehyung who was now hiding his face in embarassment.

"Please say yes or no if you are okay with the following things being used on you:-
Whips
Cuffs
Spreader bar
Ball gag
Blindfold
Vibrators
Stinger
Sticks
Nipple clamps
Collar with pulling belt
Shackles for feet
Wax
Etc." Jennie read out loud and wrote yes infront of everything without even giving it a thought.

"Jennie, Stop. Atleast read all of them completely. Do you even know what half of them mean ?" Taehyung asked.

"I don't care. As I said I trust you Tae. I'm gonna like everything you do to me." Jennie said making Taehyung turn on.

"Are you okay with the use of bad words like whore, slut, little puppet, etc ?" Jennie further read and wrote yes.

"And lastly, there should be a safeword established between the Dominant and the Submissive for the Submissive if the pain is unbearable." Jennie read the last part of the contract.