Lan Zhan Says Yes!

After the heartfelt moment, Wei Wuxian doesn't leave a chance to be near Lan Wangji; always finding a way to either tease or wheedle him to eat something or take rest when necessary.

'Lan Zhan, just eat the chicken, you need the energy!'
'Lan Zhan, try this fish! It's one of the famous dishes of Yunmeng!'
'Lan Zhan, relax. You need to take it slow!'
'Lan Zhan, listen to me, will you? I know a thing or two also!'

It's like a dam has been opened and now the river of emotions flows without preamble. There's no hesitation, no holding back, nothing which could keep them apart.
Wei Wuxian likes to think he has everything under wraps. No one knows! But.

But what he doesn't know is that Sizhui has steered his friends and other juniors in a completely different direction whenever he so much as saw them together. Every disciple takes a longer way towards their destination if they so much as spotted them.
Needless to say, it's a bit of scuffle on their part. Though there are also some who try to keep an eye on them, in hopes that they would see a romantic moment. But all their plans go down the drain because Wei Wuxian always calls them out, having noticed them hiding.

Ouyang Zizhen is another case.
Sizhui and Jingyi don't know if it's just exaggeration on Zizhen's part or if Hanguang-Jun and Wei qianbe really are that mushy. According to Zizhen, they are.

"You don't know what I saw! I was just coming to meet you all and Wei qianbe....he had Hanguang-Jun against a pillar, kissing him!"

"Zizhen! Sizhui is here! Can you tone it down? Also, how are you so sure that they were kissing?"

"Jingyi...." Sizhui sounds pained.
For all his love for his Xian gege and Zhan gege, he does not need to or wants to hear about their love. Knowing that they have eachother is enough!

"You two! What's so special about this? Mind your own business, will you?
You are making Sizhui uncomfortable."

Jin Ling shouted, glaring at the duo. Sizhui is relieved to have an ally in these trying times. Truly, even Jingyi has abandoned him when they first spotted Hanguang-Jun and Wei qianbe in each other's arms-looking like they had interrupted a very important moment.

Still, Sizhui was happy that they knew, that his A Die and Baba both knew their heart sang together and will do so for eternity.

*************

Soon, Lan Wangji is healed and ready to go back to Cloud Recesses.

Wei Wuxian has many thoughts about this.

He mops for the entire week, stormy clouds visible over his head whenever Lan Zhan is not in front of him.
The Yunmeng disciples suffer.

Recently, their sect leader had this crazy idea that the Yiling Patriarch (who was their sect leader's shixiong in his first life before defecting) had claimed the position of 'impromptu instructor' and will be overseeing their formation practice and spar sessions. The formation practices are bearable if only because they can watch and appreciate the forms but spar sessions? A nightmare.

Wei Wuxian is quick on his feet and while he does use some techniques from Yunmeng Jiang style, his steps and fighting styles vary considerably.
One second he could be parrying a simple front strike and the next he would have his sword at your neck. One second you could just be a second away from slicing off his arm and the next you would find his sword pointed at your chest.