Chapter 4: (Un)peaceful day

"Put it down before I shoot your brains out, bitch

"Put it down before I shoot your brains out, bitch." I said between my teeth, while holding a gun to someone's head.

I stood in the middle of the hall with a gun attached to the back of the head of the woman I was seeing for the first time. I didn't have time to look properly. I stared straight at Finn, who was kneeling in front of her with his hands in the air.

The blood inside me began to boil.

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed three of my men rolling on the ground in pain. Useless idiots.

"Don't make me repeat myself." I spoke when I noticed she didn't even move.

"You shoot me, I'll shoot him." Her voice was provocative.

Does she really think she can win this somehow?

"You shoot him and you'll want to be in his place when I get my hands on you."

Her shoulders began to shake and her breath caught in her chest. At first I thought she was crying. But she laughed.

"You have no idea what I'm capable of." Her body relaxed and she fell to the ground before I could fire. She kicked my feet with her right foot and I didn't feel the ground beneath me for a moment. I didn't even know where he was.

But I quickly found it when I hit it hard. It didn't take me long to recover and look up at the woman who had my gun.

The bright green eyes have seems familiar. Have we met before?

Little by little, she looked at me through her eyes. And I did the same. I slowly looked at her smooth face with strong cheekbones and full lips. She had one of the most beautiful faces I've ever seen.

Her long hair fell to her shoulders and covered part of her neckline. She can be proud of the curves. Large chest, thin waist and wide hips.

Of course, she was attractive. Even someone blind would see it.

However, she can be saint, I don't care. She'll pay with her life.

"Even though I like men on their knees, stand up." She said with a smile that was as deadly as the guns in both hands.

I stood up, adjusting my suit. "You will regret it."

"I've heard that already. You people say the same shit a lot." She took a few steps back to have a better view of me and Finn. "Finn, honey, would you be so nice and finally tell me how to get out of here?"

Honey?

"You broke in here and don't know the way out?" I frowned. "I think you said you were good. Maybe I just heard badly." She could have shot me for my remarks, but she didn't, a smile appeared on her face.

"For your info, I've been brought here by force. It's far from voluntary. But I'm sure I'll find a way out on my own. The real question is, who am I gonna use as a shield, so I wouldn't get shot as soon as I walk out the door."