Chapter 49: Alcohol

Another chapter to make your night (or any other time of the day) better. <3

I picked Lucy up in my arms and carried her into the room when she fell asleep on the couch while we waited together for Killian

I picked Lucy up in my arms and carried her into the room when she fell asleep on the couch while we waited together for Killian. He still hasn't showed up and I'm really starting to worry.

"Good night." I whispered and gave her a kiss on the forehead. I covered her and carefully left the room so as not to wake her.

I went back to the living room and sat down on the couch when my cell phone rang. Killian's name flashed on the screen and I immediately picked up.

"Where the hell are you, Killian? I've called you probably a thousand times." I spoke before he did.

"I don't think he heard his phone." A rough male voice, that I didn't recognize, came from the other side of the phone.

"And who the hell are you? Because you're definitely not Killian."

"Sorry." He laughed. "I'm Jeremy."

"It's really nice to meet you." I said sarcastically. "Now tell me why you have Killian's cell phone."

"Because your boyfriend is in my bar and won't leave until Lyssa comes to get him. I'm assuming it's you."

"Is Killian drunk?" I frowned.

He doesn't drink. At least that's what I thought.

"I even tried to kick him out, but he almost broke a bottle on my head, so please come and get him."

"Give me the address." I got up from the couch and headed straight for the exit.

By the time he told me the address I entered into the navigation, I started the car and was on my way.

It didn't take me long to stop in front of a bar called Bullet. Interesting name.

I walked in and my eyes immediately fell on Killian at the bar with a glass in front of him and his head on the bar.

"You must be Lyssa." I shifted my gaze to the guy behind the bar whom I hadn't noticed until now. He had short cropped blond hair and bright blue eyes. A black tight t-shirt surrounded his muscles, which could not be called small.

"Yes." I walked closer to them and noticed how he measured me with his gaze. "How long has he been here?" I moved to one side of Killian and saw that his eyes were tightly closed.

"A few hours. He was here when I came in to fill in for the other bartender. Have to close and didn't feel like messing with the cops at this hour, so take him." He said as he took the glass from in front of Killian and began to wash it.

"Killian." I ran my hand over his back. "Get up." I pushed a strand of hair away from his face.

"Lyssa." He grunted and slowly opened his eyes.