Chapter 69: Thank you

A week later

A week later...

"I don't think I'll ever get used to this." I ran my hand over Killian's chest.

"Used to what? Waking up next to me or this?" He smiled and his gaze drifted to the black ink on his chest. My name.

"Both." I laughed and reached for his face, giving him a quick kiss before pulling away. "How long before Lucy bursts in?"

Killian lifted his head and looked at the clock on the nightstand. "About five minutes. Do you have anything planned?"

"Perhaps." I bit my lip and slid my hand over his chest and toned stomach below.

"Lyssa." He moaned even though I hadn't really touched him yet.

"Yes?" I started leaving a trail of small kisses on his chest.

"We've got less than five minutes and I've been waiting almost a year for this, I don't want a quickie."

"I can lock the door." I looked up at him with a smile.

"Behind those beautiful eyes is the devil himself." He laughed and pulled me closer to him.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and sat on top of him with my lips close to his.

"Well, then you should know that if the devil wants something, he'll get it." I kissed him and moaned.

Of course we kissed a lot of times this week. But that's probably the furthest we've gone.

And while I think we should take it slow, it can't.

"Three...two..." Killian suddenly started counting down. "One and..." Before he said anything else, I heard the door start to open.

I quickly got off him and looked at the door. Lucy stood in them with Odin.

I looked at Killian in confusion. How the hell did he know that?

"What can I say, I know my daughter." He laughed.

"Uncle Kai made breakfast." She said happily and ran towards us. She jumped onto the bed, right into Killian's arms.

"Good morning princess." A strand of hair was brushed away from her face.

"Can we go somewhere today? With mom?" She smiled at me.

"Actually, I already have a plan for us today." I looked at Killian in confusion. I don't remember him mentioning anything about today. "Uncle Kai, Theo, and Aunt Luna will be joining us as well."

"And where shall we go?" Her eyes lit up.

"I would like to know that too." I laughed.

"It's a surprise." He winked at me. "Now let's go eat before someone eats all the food. That someone's name is Theo."