Chapter 61: Bracelets

"Jesus

"Jesus." I was jolted out of my sleep as the door flew open. "A little quieter next time?" I looked up at the door, getting used to the light.

Still here, I see. When did I even fall asleep?

But I know one thing. This chair is not ideal for sleeping. I don't recommend this one.

Without saying a word, a blonde walked over to me with something in her hands. Since I had just woken up, I didn't have time to register what it was.

But when she stood behind me, I was waiting for a knife. That didn't happen though.

I watched her shadow on the ground, and noticed that she bent down to my bound hands. I felt something cold on them, and then suddenly the ropes loosened.

What's going on?

"Step out of here and we'll find out. Run, and the moment you step on the grass you'll get an electric shock that will take you a day to recover from." She freed my hands and I immediately grabbed them.

In addition to the red spots, they also had new bracelets. They were black and didn't look like they could be taken off just like that.

"What is it?" I raised my hands in front of her.

"I litteraly told you just a second ago. It's not my fault you don't listen to me." She started walking towards the door and I immediately untied my legs from the chair.

"Hey!" I stood up and the blonde stopped in the doorway. "Why are you doing this? Why don't you just kill me?"

She snorted. "If it was up to me," she turned her head to the side, "you wouldn't be here anymore."

"So why am I here?"

"Because Killian thinks you're still Lyssa."

"But you don't." I crossed my arms over my chest and smiled.

"Don't try to take them off, it'll hurt like a bitch." She walked out the door and slammed it behind her.

"Have a nice day too." I said, looking at the door. "Now what the hell is this?" I looked down at my wrists.

It must be some kind of technology. But it doesn't seem like something they should have access to.

If it does what she said, I have a problem.

These wristbands cannot be taken off without a device controlling them.

This doesn't help me much.

I'm screwed a little.