Chapter 9

When you make it home you quietly open the door and try to run upstairs. Unfortunately your mom catches you.
Your Mom: Hey sweetie how was your day
You try not to let her see the hickey
You: It was good
Your Mom: That's great...what do you wanna do for dinner tonight?
You: I don't know mom...can we talk about this later?
Your Mom: Yeah sure...
You smile then turn around to walk back upstairs when suddenly she calls your name in a very serious tone
Your Mom: Y/N...
You *in your head*: Shit
You: Yeah?
Your Mom: Is that a hickey on your neck?
You: No I just...it's just
Your Mom: DO NOT lie to me.
You: Okay yes mom, but it isn't that big of a deal
Your Mom: it IS a big deal though
You roll your eyes
You: WHY mom? WHY is it such a "big deal"
You can see the anger flash in her eyes.
Your Mom: Because you're a CHILD and next thing I know you guys are having sex
You: IM 16 FUCKING YEARS OLD IM NOT A CHILD
Your Mom: Don't raise your voice at me young lady. And you're grounded. 2 weeks. And the only things you will do is go to school, work, and come home. And the phone is mine.
You take your phone out your back pocket and throw it on the floor.
You: Whatever mom.
You begin to run upstairs and then turn around and say something you know you'll regret.
You: Dad would've never made this a big deal
You run to your room and slam the door. You cry for hours and feel awful. Eventually you decide to get up and take a shower. After your shower your mom comes in your room and you can't even bare to look at her.
Your Mom: I ordered pizza for dinner, do you want some?
You: No.
She nods her head and gently closes your door. You lay down in your bed and somehow fall asleep. You're waken up around 9pm by the sound of tapping on your window. You sit up and look around trying to recollect your, the tapping on your window continues. You yawn and get out of bed. You open your curtains to find the source of the tapping and you're surprised when you see Sora at your window. You give him a confused look and he gestures for you to open your window. You unlock it and pull it upwards and he lets himself into your room.
You *whispering*: What are you doing here?
Sora *whispering*: Well you weren't answering my texts so I came to see if you were okay
You *whispering*: Yeah well i got my phone taken away, i'm grounded
Sora *whispering*: For what???
You *whispering*: Because of the hickey
Sora *whispering*: Oh...your eyes look puffy, were you crying?
You shake your head no but tears begin to build in your eyes
Sora *whispering*: Baby what's wrong?
You begin to sob uncontrollably and you try to let out the words between sobs.
You *whispering*: I miss my dad
He pulls you into him as you sob and he just holds you.
Sora *whispering*: It's gonna be okay...you're gonna be okay
As you cry he lifts you up and carries you to your bed. He lays down beside you and you cuddle in his arms, still crying. You eventually cry yourself to sleep.