Chapter 30

Sora: You think I don't KNOW that you love me
You get out the car and slam the door, walking towards the front steps of the house
You: Maybe you don't
He unlocks the front door and lets you inside first
Sora: Trust me I do, but just because you love me doesn't mean you can't piss me off sometimes
You: Oh so I piss you off???
He grabs your neck, lightly choking you and pulls your head up so that you're look at him.
Sora: Yeah...sometimes you do
You bite your bottom lip and smile
You: I like it when you're aggressive
Sora leans in to kiss you and you kiss him back. He picks you up and you wrap your legs around his waist. He rubs his hands around your ass still continuing to make out with you. He carries you up the stairs to his room and shuts the door then throws you on the bed. He takes off his shirt and you take off yours along with your bra. He gets on top of you and kisses down your neck. You inhale shakily.
You: What about your p-parents?
Sora: They're out
He kisses down your stomach then unbuttons your skirt. You kick it off and then pull your underwear off. You then flip yourself over so that you're on top.
Sora: The fuck are you doing??
You lean down and whisper to him.
You: I told you I was gonna prove how much I love you
You unbutton his pants then pull them down. You pull down his boxers and his erected dick springs out. You align yourself over him then slowly lower your hips. You both gasp at the sudden feeling. You slowly begin to ride him. After a few moments you speed up. You softly moan at the feeling of him stretching you open. You go even faster and he rolls his eyes back. He grabs your ass as you continue to ride him.
Sora: Fuck baby I'm gonna cum, get off
You: Just do it inside
Sora: Why
You whisper seductively.
You: Because I love you
You continue to ride him until he reaches his climax and shoots his warm cum into you. You then cum on his dick then get off.
Sora: Get on all fours...
You obey his orders then he grabs your neck forcing you to look up at him.
Sora: And i'm gonna fuck you senseless
Without out warning he sticks himself inside you from behind. You moan loudly and arch your back. At first he goes slow, but yet still deep. He starts to speed up and it feels amazing. You roll your eyes back and inhale.
You: Fuck baby that feels so good
He spanks your ass to let you know you've done something wrong.
Sora: Say it right this time.
You: You feel so good inside of me daddy
You put heavy emphasis on the last word which seems to please him. He begins to go faster and you can't hold back any longer.
You: Oh fuck i'm gonna cum
Sora: Cum for me baby
You release and then take a deep breath. You roll onto your back and look at Sora.
You: I'm sorry about tonight
Sora: It's good, because I know you know that nobody can do it better than me
You giggle and then smirk
You: Wanna go another round
Sora: Bettt
You climb on top of him and begin to make out with him again.

p.s.- when he's aggressive>>> 🫣😹