Chapter 11

After school when you're on your way home Sora calls you.
You: Hey
Sora: Hey
You: Um what's up
Sora: I was wondering if you wanted to come over after my football practice
You: I would love too but I can't, I have to work today until closing again
Sora: What shout after?
You: I mean yeah I guess, I might be really tired though
Sora: That's okay, I just wanna see you
You smile although he obviously can't see you
You: Okay then that sounds good, i'll see you then
Sora: Okay...bye be safe
You: Bye
His words warm your heart a little. About 5 minutes later you arrive at home. You go upstairs and change for work. As usual your job doesn't get much business considering it's 3 in the afternoon so you find other ways to keep busy. You call Casey to check up on her, since she's sick with food poisoning and you also reorganize the shelves. Before you know it your shift is over and you're so excited to go to Sora's house. You call him.
Sora: Hello
You: Hi, I just left work so text me your address then i'll be on my way
Sora: Okay
You hang up the phone and a few seconds later a text from him comes through. You put the address into your GPS and start driving to his house. When you arrive you're in shock. The house is huge. It has a circular driveway with a fountain in the middle and at least 5 cars parked out front. You feel out of place even parking on the driveway so you park on the street. You walk across the driveway and up the steps that lead to the door. You knock and about 20 seconds later the door opens. Sora smiles and so do you.
You: Your house is...super nice i mean like judging from the outside
Sora: Thank you...you can come in
You enter the house and he closes the door behind you. You look around.
You: I feel out of place
Sora: Relax, do you wanna go to my room?
You nod your head and follow him up the stairs.
Sora: My parents aren't home right now, they're away on a trip to Europe
You: Fancy!!
You follow him into his room and when he opens the door you're a little shocked. Despite his obviously glamorous house, his bedroom looks like the average teenage boys room. It has red LED lights strung around the walls and a red blanket on the bed. There's a red game chair in front of a desk, which is very messy. Across from the bed is a TV with a playstation underneath it.
You: Reds your favorite color
Sora laughs
Sora: Howd you know???
You smile and he closes his bedroom door. He sits down on his bed and you take off your shirt.
You: Sorry it's really uncomfortable but your room actually looks...normal
Sora: I mean yeah
He stares your body up and down
You: What?
Sora: Nothing...but you can sit
You climb onto his bed and instead of sitting you lay down. He lays down too and faces you. You look into his eyes and smile.
You: I like being around you
Sora: I like being around you too
He touches your cheek and you lean into him. You softly kiss his lips and he kisses you back, pulling you on top of him. You continue to kiss him and you slowly slide your tongue into his mouth. You kiss him passionately as he softly runs his fingertips down your back. You think that maybe this time you might be willing to take it further.