Chapter 12

You slowly grind your hips against him as he grabs your ass. You can also feel him growing against you. He then unclasps your bra and throws it to the side then flips you over so that he's on top. You grab his face and kiss him again then pull away and take off his shirt. He kisses you again and you run your hands down his back. He trails his kisses down to your neck and lightly sucks on your sweet spot. You inhale shakily and he goes further down your body planting wet, sloppy kisses on your boobs. He then softly sucks on one nipple while playing with the other and you moan a little bit. He kisses down to your waist line and slowly pulls down your jeans. You kick them off and they land on the floor. He rubs you through your panties.
Sora: You're so wet already
You: Mhm
He slowly pulls off your panties too and you remove his pants and his boxers. Your eyes widen slightly at his size, you wonder if you'll be able to take it. He puts on a condom and you decide you should warn him before you guys really start.
You *softly*: I'm a virgin by the way
Sora: You are?
You nod your head
You: Will you be gentle?
Sora: Of course
He aligns himself with you and then looks into your eyes
Sora: You ready?
You nod your head and he slowly slides into you. You sharply inhale from the pain and he looks at you with concern. You signal for him to continue. He slowly moves in and out and after a bit it doesn't hurt anymore. It really feels agonizingly slow.
You: You can go faster...and deeper
He speeds up to a normal pace and goes as deep as he can. You moan as you can feel him stretching your walls open.
Sora: Fuck you're so tight
He suddenly hits your g spot causing you to arch your back deeply and moan. You can feel yourself getting close so you begin to struggle to keep your legs open and clench your walls around his dick. He holds your legs open for you.
You: I think i'm getting close
He thrusts into you harder and faster and you grip the sheets while moaning uncontrollably. You clench your walls one last time then finally release. Shortly after he releases into the condom. He takes it off and throws in the garage bin then flops down beside you.
You: Holy fucking shit that felt so good
Sora smiles and you just stare at the ceiling. You then look at him
You: You should feel honored to be the first person i've had sex with
Sora: Trust me i am.
You then sit up get out of bed
You: I have to pee 
He looks your naked body up and down as you walk to the bathroom.
You: Stop staring
A few minutes later you return from the bathroom.
You: Peeing after fucking burns but anyways can i use your shower...and borrow some clothes
Sora: Yeah of course
He gets out of bed and pulls his boxers and pants back on. He goes into one of his dresser drawers and pulls out a t shirt for your to wear and a pair of his boxers to wear as shorts. You take the clothes from him and give him a kiss on the cheek
You: Thank you
You smile then go to shower.

*AFTER YOUR SHOWER*
When you get out the bathroom Sora it at his desk. He looks as if he's doing schoolwork. You approach his desk and push his chair back a little to give yourself room. You sit on his lap facing him in a straddle position. You softly kiss his lips then kiss down his neck. You harshly suck on one spot and he moans a little bit
Sora: What are you doing?
You: Returning a favor
You smile and continue to suck on that spot until you've made a mark.
You: And i have one more favor to return
You get off his lap and get on your knees. You pull down his pants and boxers and rub his dick in your hands. You stick your fingers in your mouth then slowly rub his tip. He sharply inhales then moans a little bit. You can feel him getting hard in your hands. You then take him into your mouth and slowly begin to suck. He adjusts his position and throws his head back in pleasure. You keep eye contact with him as you suck his dick and he pushes your head down, basically fucking your throat. You then push his hand away and deep throat the whole thing, without gagging. He moans and you can tell that he's getting close. You start to swirl your tongue around his tip and you look up at him. Suddenly he cums in your mouth and you swallow it.
Sora: oh fuck
You get off your knees and smile
Sora: I thought you were a virgin
You: I am...I was, but that doesn't mean i've never given head before
You sarcastically roll your eyes then pat him on the cheek in a teasing way.
You: You should get back to work
You lay down on his bed
You: Next time we can do backshots
Sora's face lights up
Sora: Really??
You: No
He rolls his eyes
Sora: You're the devil i swear
You smile
You: I try