Chapter 54

*A COUPLE WEEKS LATER*

Today is Valentines Day. It is Friday which means there's still school today. You decide to try to look decent today and wear something that sort of has something to do with Valentines Day. You decide on  a baby pink top and a white skirt along with some heart shaped earrings. When you go downstairs, Sora is in the kitchen.

Sora: Good morning beautiful
You: Good morning
He kisses you on the cheek and you smile
Sora: Happy Valentines Day
You smile and press your forehead against his.
You: Happy Valentines Day
He smiles and plants a soft kiss on your lips.
Sora: You look so pretty today
You: Today?
Sora laughs a little bit
Sora: You know what I meant
You: Where are your parents?
Sora: Out of town...its Valentines Day so
You: True I guess, so am I in for any special surprises at school today?
Sora: Don't worry about that
You jokingly roll your eyes and smile. You then look down at your phone to check the time.
You: We gotta go
Sora: Already
You: Yeah
Sora: Okay
He follows you to the car and you guys head to school. When you arrive the school is decorated as if the decoration section in a Dollar Tree threw up in the hallway.
You: It looks gross in here
Sora: Don't ruin the mood
He smiles and kisses your lips
Sora: I'll see you later
You smile
You: Okay
You then go to meet Casey by the lockers.
You: I hate Valentines Day
Casey: What why? It's one of the best holidays besides Christmas and Halloween
You: It's kinda pointless though, why can't people just express their love everyday?
Casey: True I guess...does Sora have anything planned today?
You: I assume so but it's a "surprise"
You roll your eyes and Casey giggles.
You: Does Kobe have anything planned for you?
Casey: He also has "surprises" but this morning he showed up at my house with like heart shaped waffles
You: Awww that's so adorable
The bell then rings signaling that it's time to go to class.
You: Well update me if he surprises you with anything else or if he sends you one of those stupid candy grams
Casey giggles
Casey: Okay
You both part ways and head to your classes. When you arrive in first period there is a rose on your desk. You roll your eyes as you walk to your seat. There is a piece of paper cut in the shape of a heart attached to the rose. You pull the paper off and read the words on it. "Here is your first surprise of the day, a pretty flower for a pretty girl". You smile at the note and stick it in your binder. The teacher then begins teaching. About halfway through class a student aid comes in and approaches the teacher.
Student Aid: I have a candy gram for...
She looks down at the note attached to the box of candy.
Student Aid: Y/N?
The teacher points over to your desk and the student aid hands on you the box. You look down at the note but the teacher snaps at you.
Mrs. Bell: Save the note reading for after please
You set the box down on your desk.
You: Okay
When the teacher turns her back to you, you roll your eyes

*LUNCH TIME*
By the time lunch comes around you have 4 candy grams and 4 roses. You stop by your locker on the way to lunch in order to relieve your hands of having to carry around so much stuff. When you arrive in the cafeteria there is yet another surprise waiting for you. A trail of rose petals leads to your lunch table. Sora along with his friends are holding up signs to spell out Happy Valentines Day. You giggle and smile then give him a hug.
You: How do you even make shit like this happens
Sora: I have my ways
His friends set their signs down on the table. Some go to clean up the rose petals and others begin to clear tables out of the middle section of the cafeteria.
Sora: Have you been enjoying your surprises so far today?
You: Yes
Sora: Good because I have a lot more
You: Jesus I feel bad now
Sora: Don't, you deserve it but your next surprise begins now
The lights in the cafeteria dim and the song "A Thousand Years" begins to play over the cafeteria speakers.
You: I'm so confused
Sora holds his hand out to you
Sora: We're gonna dance
You reluctantly take his hand
You: People are gonna look at us weird
Sora: So?
You go silent as he leads you into the middle of the cafeteria. You can feel everyone staring but you try to pretend as if they aren't there. You press your forehead against his as you guys dance and he even spins you around a couple times. When the song ends the lights go back normal and the people in the cafeteria clap. Your cheeks warm up a little and you smile then plant a soft kiss on his lips.
You: I love you
He smiles a little
Sora: I love you too
He then takes your hand and you guys go back to your table. It already seems as if they entire cafeteria has forgotten what happened. You and Sora both sit down and Casey looks over at Kobe.
Casey: Why can't you do something like that for me
Kobe rolls his eyes
Kobe: You'd get embarrassed and you know it
Casey: Relaxxx I'm just kidding.
She kisses his lips and smiles
Casey: Today is already perfect
You roll your eyes
You *sarcastically*: Couples...
Sora *sarcastically*: Right
After lunch, you walk Casey to her class so you don't have to be early to chemistry. However when you do arrive to class there is of course a rose on your desk. You also receive a candy gram about halfway through class. By the time the school day is over you have too much stuff to carry and you have to remind yourself that Valentines Day isn't even over yet.

p.s.- not them being extraaa, anyways what else do we think he has planned 😗  also as a twilight stan a thousand years is my dream wedding song 🙄✊🏽