Chapter 18

After locking the door he sets you down and pins you up against the wall while slightly choking you. He pulls your head up so that you're looking at him and plants a kiss on your lips. He kisses down your neck and onto your collar bones, pulling your bra straps down slightly. You unclasp your bra and he teases your nipples with his tongue. You let out a breathy moan and he covers your mouth with his hand to avoid getting caught. As he plays with your nipples you undo your jeans, kicking them off and away. He then continues to go down on your body until he reaches your waistline. Using his teeth he pulls down your panties and they drop down to your ankles. You step out of them and he lifts you up to carry you to the bed. You can feel his erection pressing against you which gets you even more wet. He lays down on the bed and you get on top of him. You start making out with him and as you do this you take off his pants and boxers. His erected dick springs out and your stomach turns with excitement. You go down on him and lick the pre cum off his tip causing him to sharply inhale. He then flips you over so that he's on top.
Sora: I wanna see your pretty little face while i fuck you
You smirk and then he suddenly sticks it in. You gasp from the sudden contact. He goes as deep into you as he can and you can already telling he isn't going to be as gentle as last time. He pounds into you hard and fast causing you to moan a little too loudly.
You: Mmm ah fuck daddy
He spanks your inner thigh and puts his hand over your mouth. You whimper a little bit
Sora: Shhh you have to be quiet baby
He thrusts into you over and over continuously hitting you g spot. You dig your nails into his skin to avoid moaning and roll your eyes back. Your legs begin to feel weak as you feel yourself getting close.
You: Fuckk right there baby
Sora: Gonna cum for me?
You nod your head vigorously and he smirks
Sora: Cum for daddy then
You tighten your walls around him then release onto his dick. He then pulls out and begins to jerk off. A few seconds later he releases his warm cum onto your tits. He lays down beside you and takes a deep breath.
Sora: I hope that made up for everything
You smile
You: It did
You lean in to kiss him but are interrupted by the sound of your moms footsteps coming up the stairs. You jump up
You: Shit shit shit shit
You hurry to get yourself dressed and so does Sora. Your mom knocks on your door.
Your Mom: Y/N dinner is ready
She pulls on the handle but it doesn't budge.
Your Mom: And unlock this damn door.
You unlock it and open it just enough to poke your head out. You look at your mom and smile
You: I'll be down in a sec
She raises and eyebrow and you just continue smiling
Your Mom: You friend is welcome to stay for dinner...
You: Okay
You push the door shut and take a deep breath
You: Are you staying for dinner?
Sora: Do I really have to?
You: You owe me one, and there's one less parent for you to deal with
You can tell that he doesn't know if he should laugh or not
You: You can laugh
He smiles
You: Ready?
Sora: Yeah
You: Fix yourself babe
You adjust his shirt and his pants and make sure his chain is straightened out. You exit your room and lead him downstairs
Sora *whispering*: She's gonna know
You *whispering*: How do you know??
Sora *whispering*: You have like that...after sex glow
You playfully punch him
You *whispering*: Whatever
You guys head downstairs where your mom has set the table with 3 plates of spaghetti, 2 glasses of water for you and Sora, and a glass of red wine for herself. You take a seat at the table and Sora sits down beside you, your mom across from you. You take a bite of your spaghetti and look up at your mom.
You: This tastes really good mom
Your Mom: Thank you sweetie, are you feeling okay now.
You smile and nod your head then look at Sora. Your mom looks over at Sora.
Your Mom: Sora is an interesting name, like it's different, does it mean something?
Sora: It means sky in Japanese so I also go by Sky
You smile and he takes a bite of his spaghetti. Your mom smiles too.
Your Mom: That's really nice, do you play any sports or anything like that
Sora: I play football, wide receiver
You: Mom I already told you this
She snaps you a look as if to tell you to "shut up"
Your Mom: My husband used to be a big football fan before he passed
Sora: Really?? Do you remember his favorite team?
Your Mom: Oh I wouldn't know, I never payed much attention to that stuff
The conversation makes you feel a little sick to your stomach, it seems like Sora can tell because he changes the subject.
Sora: So how are you liking California so far?
He gives your hand a squeeze under the table and you look at him to thank him. The rest of dinner is filled with more awkward small talk. After dinner is over you all rise from the table.
Sora: Would you like any help washing the dishes?
Your Mom: Oh no sweetheart that's okay, but thank you for offering
He smiles
Sora: Of course, I think i'm gonna head home now but thank you for letting me stay for dinner
Your Mom: You're welcome, we have plenty of food to go around
He smiles and leans over the table to shake your moms hand
You: I'll walk you out
He follows you to the front door.
You: Thank you for staying for dinner
Sora: Of course
You wrap your arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around your waist. You hug him tightly and for some reason you don't wanna let go, but you force yourself to anyways. You open the door to let him out, shutting it behind you. Once he's pulled away you go back inside locking the door on your way in. You do a little happy dance because you finally have a boyfriend, and he seems to be everything you could ask for.

p.s. sorry for updating so late i was really busy today 😭 i tried to make this part longer than the other parts but lmk if you want the parts to be longer