3

(Y/n) POV:

I ran back into the house, all the lights off as I figured my way back to my room. Flicking my light on quickly, I ran around my room grabbing things and shoving them into a bag. Endless possibilities running through my mind as the previous conversation I had with my brother, kept playing on repeat in my mind. 

*10 minutes prior*

"You know (Y/n), I'm really needing some help on some lyrics. I also miss my little sister, and it's been what? 6 some odd ye-"

"More like seven," I scoffed as I could hear his eyes roll on the other side of the phone. 

"Anyways, my question is can you come to Seoul for a week or maybe more. I can pay for the expenses; I just need he-"

"Say no more dearest brother, I'm on my way right now," I smiled as I hung up the phone, sending him my PayPal information and what not as I ran my way home. 

The duffle bag now filled to the brim with clothes, shoes, and things I need for whatever. I turned to look at my room one more time, for God knows how long. Turning off the light, I quickly left as I heard footsteps shuffling around my parents' room. Running out the front door, with a big slam following behind. 

Hopping onto my bike, I placed the bag in my lap as I revved the engine. "Ya! Kid!" My father yelled at me, and that's when I quickly sped off not looking back. Into the dark night, with rain pouring down and pelting into my skin. I could care less; I was going to see my brother.

The one I had come to somewhat resent. 

__________

"I told you to wait (Y/n)," Yoongi rolled his eyes as I plopped down on the couch in his studio, dripping in rainwater. 

"Meh, I got here in a pretty decent time considering it's raining outside," I shrugged as the male threw a blanket in my direction. 

"Anyways, this is what I have so far, but I feel like I'm missing something. And with this new album, all of us are going to have our own song. Jin is having some trouble with his, he keeps asking us for help, but I just haven't been able to get out of this funk," I read over the lyrics, writing down some here and there as I listened to my brother. 

"This is pretty good, but here are my touches and I think it's all set," I smiled at him as I passed him his book back, he nodded his head as he turned his chair to face his PC. He hummed as he swiveled in his chair, tapping his foot slightly as he nodded his head. 

"Well, that took no time at all," Yoongi sighed as he turned back around to face me, and I smiled. "What more do you have?" He asked as he tossed me his book again, and I smiled as the book landed in my lap. 

I started looking through my bag, grabbing my book and throwing it towards him. "A whole book full, I have more books if you'd want to go through them," I shrugged as I started to go through the rest of the unfinished songs in his book adding my touches as I go through. 

We both sat there in silence, the small sound of pencil meeting paper happening here and there, and the sound of the keyboard and mouse clicking as well. The Min Siblings are back in business, like they were before he had left for seven long years. Quietly writing, and typing away as if nothing had happened, as if no time had passed. 

Both had secretly missed this, not wanting to tell one another how bad they missed their sibling. One being stuck in the world of being an Idol, having little no time to himself anymore. The other stuck in a house with two grumpy parents, who have little to no faith in their youngest, just like they did to their oldest years before. 

Although Yoongi had loved becoming an Idol and proving his parents wrong, he grew to resent the fact he had no time to himself and little to no privacy. He was lucky that no one knew about his sister, and all he wants to do it to protect her at all costs; hence why he's never reached out till now. Now he's just waiting for news to break that he has a little sister, another part of his life thrown out to the media just like that. 

He had missed this; he had missed his sister deeply. he grew resentful of himself for not reaching out sooner.

***

Updated: Oct. 30, 2022