17

(Y/n) POV:

"Thanks guys," I smiled as Taehyung and Jimin placed down the last of my boxes, them dusting off their hands. It had been over a month since I had moved to Seoul, a month since I had practically ran away from home. After their repackaged album had released, I got some money from helping them write songs. I had finally got the money to move out of my brother's place. 

"Where's Jungkook?" I asked the two as they made themselves at home on my new couch, both of them looking at each other and back to their phones. "Seriously guys," I whined as I walked into the kitchen to grab a water. 

"Him and Yoongi are in the studio right now, something about writing a song for another artist," Jimin looked over to me, reaching his hand out for a water. I hummed as I tossed the water over to him before grabbing another one for myself. 

"Why did you have to get a place so far from us though," Taehyung asked displeased at the fact I had got an apartment basically across the city from them, and I laughed slightly forcing myself between the two boys on the couch. 

"I lived with you guys for over a month, the last thing I want to do is constantly run into you guys and cause a disturbance," I took a sip of my water as the boys looked at me, their hands over their heart acting hurt. "Don't let me remind you of almost every time we would run into each other in the street, even if I left for an hour, you boys would scream like little girls and run to me," I raised my eyebrows at them and they both looked off into a different direction, Jimin drinking his water. 

I hummed as I started to scroll through twitter, my leg bouncing up and down. The two boys doing the same thing as I, the room completely silent for once, which was a rare thing for us especially when Jungkook was around. 

"Did you decide what you wanted to do?" Jimin broke the silence, not taking his attention off of his phone. Right, I still haven't told them... 

"Ahh no I haven't, I'm still contemplating," I need to tell them at some point, they're going to hear about me joining this said entertainment company. My leg started to bounce slightly more, something I typically did when I was nervous. 

"They're recruiting now (Y/n), you need to get your spot saved now before its too late," Taehyung butted in, and I nodded my head. This man is acting more and more like a dad every day I swear. A ding coming from both of their phone, them standing up at the same time. 

"PD-nim is calling for all the members be at BigHit, we'll see you later, okay?" Jimin pulled me up from the couch giving me a hug. 

"If you need anything let us know," Taehyung giving me a smile, and a hug once Jimin left my apartment, him quickly following behind with hurried footsteps. 

The door closing, and the apartment being completely silent. I hummed at the calm atmosphere, plopping back down on the couch. Shooting a quick text over to BamBam and Yugyeom, letting them know I'll be at their companies building within the next hour or so. 

__________

"We finally get (Y/n) time!" Yugyeom yelled as he pulled me into his embrace, I slightly sweating still from the audition I had just done. "How long have we known you, and just now you are hanging out with us," Yugyeom sulked as he kept his arm around my shoulder, BamBam walking next to us. 

"You've hung out with the others more than 3 times already," BamBam joined in as I chuckled at the two boys. 

"What much are we going to do anyways, aren't you guys supposed to be practicing?" I asked as I slightly raised an eyebrow, the two shrugged their shoulders as we continued to walk down the hallway, carrying on a small conversation.