12

(Y/n) POV:

"I don't know guys, I don't think I want any more news attention," I shrugged my shoulders as Mingyu, DK, and The8 begged me to try to go over to their dorm for the day. I turned my notifications on last night, after Jungkook had sent that video of me busting my ass to the group chat. 

"Just put a beanie or something on (Y/n)," Dk whined as The8 and Mingyu agreed with him, all three of them now whining. 

"Fine, but if I get caught, I'm going to murder all of you," I sighed as I stood up from the floor, walking over to my duffle bag grabbing some clothes. 

"We promise you won't! We'll even have some ramen waiting for you! Mingyu is good at cooking ramen!" The8 added, a slight smack rang through the phone as I snickered a little bit; The8 slightly cussing under his breath. 

"Okay, well just send me the address I guess," I sighed as I walked into my brother's bathroom as my phone dinged.

"Did you get it?" DK asked, I hummed in response as I turned the shower on.

"See you guys soon," I smiled as I hung up the phone before they could say anything. I didn't know what to think or what to say. This would be the first time I met these guys in person, I knew what they looked like due to the fact I love their songs and I'm a fan; however, I don't know how to feel or act.

They would be the first people I met, besides Jungkook, from the '97-line group chat. I stared at my face in the mirror, a slight bruise forming under both of my eyes from the fall that took place last night. "That's going to be a beauty," I snickered at myself, remembering the event. 

__________

Mingyu POV:

"Guys what are we going to do?!" I asked panicked the other two also looking as panicked as I sounded. "The dorm is a mess, and S.Coups is going to kill us," I whispered as I pointed to the door, the other two started to pace the room. 

"Let's just try to sneak her in, it'll take her a while to get ready anyways; so, we'll have plenty of time to clean things and convince him," DK thought out as The8 and I nodded our heads. We all quickly made a plan discussing on what all we were going to do. DK was to clean every room in the dorm, The8 would clean all the bathrooms, and I was somehow going to convince the leader to let a girl into our dorm; this should end up well. 

Walking down the hallway, I repeated over and over again what I was going to say to S.Coups, slightly mumbling the words as I grew closer and closer to the elder. I looked up to see him sitting down at the table, eating some rice watching some girl group music videos. "Hey Hyung," I smiled at him as I sat across from him. 

"Can it wait?" he asked not taking his eyes off of the screen, shoving some rice in his mouth. I sat there for a few seconds playing with my fingers, contemplating on whether or not I should tell him or ask him. 

"hyungwehaveagirlcomingoverandIjustwantedtoaskifitwasokay," I quickly blurted out as I looked at him, him bringing his attention over to me as he paused the video he was watching.

"You're going to have to slow down," he said with a straight face before unpausing the video, putting his attention back to the video. 

"Hyung," I took a deep breath, "We invited a girl over, and I just wanted to ask if it was okay," I stared at him as he paused midway through with putting his rice in his mouth. His eyes slowly looking towards me, pausing his video again before he put the spoon down. 

"Why are you asking now?" He asked slightly agitated as I shrugged my shoulders while looking down. "Do I know this girl?" He asked again sounding like a father, I sighed as I slightly looked up at him.

"No, but you know her brother," I whispered as I looked back down waiting for a slap to the head, but nothing ever made contact with my head. 

"Who is it Mingyu?" He asked before putting a spoonful of rice in his mouth.

"M-Min Yoongi is her brother," I flinched slightly as I saw his hand raise slightly, but he only hummed in response as he scratched his head. 

"Okay well, just clean and make sure she isn't seen," I quickly looked up at him as he resumed his YouTube video, but before I could say anything he held up his hand; "Go before I change my mind," he shooed me away, and I quickly ran over to the other two with a big smile on my face. 

Victory.

_________

(Y/n) POV:

I stood outside of their dorm, contemplating on whether or not I should go in. I've been standing here for the past 5 minutes, and at some point, I'm going to gain some type of attention. I took a deep breath as I hurriedly knocked on the door, looking side to side to see if I could see anyone. 'Not creepy at all (Y/n)' I thought to myself as I looked back at the door, a couple of noises coming from the other side of the door. 

"Can I help you?" A shorter guy asked, definitely Dino.

"I'm just here to-"

"(Y/N)!" DK exclaimed as he grabbed my arm, quickly pulling me inside and dragging me down the hallway ignoring the questions coming out of Dino's mouth. 

"Shouldn't you answer him?" I asked with a slight hint of concern as he just shrugged.

"Dino will be fine," He immediately stopped in front of a door, my face meeting his back and a small groan escaping my lips as pain shot through my face. The door swinging open to reveal The8 and Mingyu sitting opposite of each other while eating some ramen, two bowls sitting down on a nightstand.

I took my mask off as I smiled at the guys, waving with my free hand. "Hey guys," I smiled as I walked with DK, him handing me a bowl of Ramen. I quickly took a seat next to The8, and DK next to Mingyu. A knock on the door happened before anyone else could speak. 

"Hyung, can I at least get an answer," The younger male whined on the other side of the door, and I just looked over to DK and chuckled slightly as he got up to go answer the younger male. He opened the door to just peak his head outside, but Dino made his way inside.

"Come on in then," Dk rolled his eyes as he closed the door, returning to his spot. 

"How come you guys can have a guest over but I can't?" Dino asked as he crossed his arms across his chest. The three males groaned as they wished him a goodbye, shoving him outside and quickly locking the door as they slammed it in his face.

"You are prettier in person," Mingyu smiled at me as I just hummed, slurping some noodles. 

"And you're taller than I expected," I smiled as he just leaned against the wall, the others slightly chuckling. "So karaoke?" I asked as I pointed to the machine, everyone quickly nodding their heads as I sighed in defeat. 

"I call dibs on (Y/n)!" DK raised his hand quickly, the other two started to argue with him.

It's going to be a long day.

***

Updated: Nov 08, 2022