13

(Y/n) POV:

We had sung out hearts out for the past two hours, with some complaints from the other members or requests for them to join us. But the boys pretended that they didn't exist and continued our singing contest. At one point we had a contest to see who could hit the highest note, but in the end, I had beat DK somehow.

The8 and I had a slight dance contest during our songs, which ended up being recorded by Mingyu. Now all of us sat on the floor, as slight music played in the background. "So, who's your favorite member?" Dk asked as the other two looked at me, and I hummed shrugging my shoulders.

"I feel like I relate to Vernon the most, but I can also act a lot like Hoshi when I'm with the right people," I smiled as the guys looked at me with a questioning look.

"That didn't answer the question," Mingyu pointed out, as the others hummed in agreeance.

"I thought it was a pretty obvious answer," I snickered as the boys rolled their eyes at me, and I sighed. "Vernon," I commented with a small smile on my face as I stared off into space, "However, everyone is a bias wrecker," I looked at the boys as smiles grew on their faces.

"What do you like about Vernon?" The8 asked as he poked my side with his elbow.

I shrugged my shoulders as my hands connected in my lap, "I don't know to be honest; I just feel really connected to him for some reason," I smiled at the others as I grabbed another microphone, the three fighting for the other microphone. "I'm just gonna do this one myself," I stated as I grabbed the other mic, putting it back in the holder.

But before I could even put a song on there was a knock on the door, "Guys, it's time to eat," S.Coups I thought to myself as his voice rang out from the other side of the door.

"We'll be right out Hyung," Mingyu commented as there was a slight hum followed by footsteps.

A frown appeared on my face as they got up, it was time for me to leave and I wasn't ready to. We all walked out, and towards the dining room where everyone was located. All of the boys' voices flooded my ears as we got closer, everyone having a different conversation. As we stopped in the dining room, it got slightly quiet as S.Coups just kept talking.

"Well, it's my time to just hop on outta here," I smiled awkwardly, my eyes disappearing as smiled waving at the boys. As I started to walk to the door, a pair of hands yanked me back.

"Guys this is Min (Y/n); (Y/n) as you know, this is Seventeen," DK introduced me as I gave a slight wave as I was trying to get out of his grasp, but he was stronger than I thought so I just gave up.

The8 walked into the other room and grabbed an extra chair. He shoved it between his seat and Jun's. "Not fair, I wanted to sit next her," Mingyu whined as he sat down in an empty chair, currently distraught. DK shoved me into the chair and pushed it closer to the table before he retreated to an empty spot.

S.Coups reached across the table holding out his hand as he stood up, I slowly took it shaking it slightly. "Nice to meet you finally, they would shut up about you," He laughed as he let go of my hand sitting back down before going back to eat his food.

I looked at The8 as he quickly looked away, same as Mingyu and DK. My frown now in a straight line as I nodded my head, okay you freaking dorks. "Thanks for having me for a couple of hours, and sorry for being so noisy," I bowed a little, I looked around the table to see where everyone was sitting; catching a glance at Vernon who looked away as soon as we made eye contact.

"It's not a problem, it's a regular occurrence to not have any peace and quiet in the dorms," Jeonghan jumped in giving me a reassuring smile.

"So that was you singing, and not a recording?" Seungkwan questioned as he stuffed some food in his mouth, and I nodded my head as I started to stand up. I was quickly pulled back down by The8, him patting my head.

"Min sounds familiar," Woozi joined in as he reached for his water.

"Yea, Min Yoongi is my older brother," I shrugged my shoulders as I now felt everyone staring at me, except the boys who obviously knew. "What?" I asked as I looked around at everyone, now playing with my fingers in my lap as I grew slightly anxious.

"So, you're the person on the new-" Dino spoke out but quickly stopped as a Mingyu slapped the back of his head, earning a small chuckle from me.

"That's me," I smiled sadly as I looked down at my hands before quickly standing up, "I do really have to go, it's almost 8 and I'm sure my brother is going to start getting worried," I quickly bowed before I started to make my way towards the door.

"Way to go," A few of the voices said in bursts, everyone ganging up on Dino; which in return only made me feel bad. As I was putting on my shoes, I felt a presence next to me, I looked up to see The8 standing there; what a sneaky little ass wipe.

"Stay," he said as he looked down at me, grabbing my arm making me stand up. "It's late, and it's dark outside. It isn't safe if you go by yourself," I looked down at my other shoe as he trailed on about how it isn't safe.

"Come on (Y/n), stay please," Mingyu joined in, holding his bowl of food in his hand as he continued to eat.

"Dino didn't mean it (Y/n)," DK came out from behind Mingyu, and I smiled at the three boys.

"I'm not mad at Dino for bringing it up," I chuckled as I bent back down to put my other shoe on. "My brother offered top house me until the paparazzi decide to leave me and my family alone. I should at least go back home and use it while I can," I stood back up as my other shoe was now on.

"The8 is right, you should stay. I wouldn't feel safe if you went by yourself," S.Coups leaned against the door frame, I looked from him to the three boys as I sighed bending back over to take my shoes off. The three now celebrating, and Mingyu spilling some of his food on the floor.

__________

"Guys I don't have any clothes to sleep in," I said groggily as all 14 of us packed into the living room to watch a movie. The8, Mingyu, and DK all looked at each other and struggled to get up to run to their rooms.

"Sit down guys, just play rock paper scissors," Wonwoo scolded the three as another movie started to play, I don't get how he isn't tired right now. 5 rounds of Rock Paper Scissors went through, and no one had won a single round.

I looked over to S.Coups with pleading eyes, and he waved me over as he stood up. I quickly got up without grabbing the attention of the three guys who were now quietly arguing. Walking behind the leader as we walked into his room, him handing me a white t-shirt and some black sweatpants. "Thanks," I smiled at him as he nodded his head.

"Bathroom is across the hall," He pointed as I walked across the hallway, shutting the door behind me and quickly changing into the clothes he gave me. I looked into the mirror to see my bra showing a little through the shirt, but I didn't want to bother him for another shirt, so I just let it be.

I walked out of the bathroom with my clothes folded in my arms, walking back towards the group of boys who were all paying attention to the new movie. The three still quietly arguing, I coughed slightly to get their attention. They all looked distraught as they saw I had already changed. "Where can I put my clothes?" I asked as The8 jumped up before the other two could, grabbing my clothes to take to his room.

I walked into the living room, plopping myself down next to someone. The8 coming back into the living room, and sitting himself down by Jun. My eyes growing heavier and heavier by the second. Soon, my head started to fall to the side and my head met someone's shoulder as I started to quickly fall asleep.

It might've been a long day.....

But...

It was a good one...

***

Updated: Nov 08, 2022