Final Notes/Thoughts

Hey guys! What's up?!

 How are you feeling? How's life going? School? Work?

I hope everything is going great for you guys! I just wanted to take some time and say thank you. I know it hasn't exactly been easy for you guys to wait for me to upload new chapters, and my weird ass uploading schedule. It's been a little hectic I must agree. Also, with me literally changing the way the story is twice, is just a lot on its own. 

So, thank you guys for your patience, it really means the world to me. When I first wrote the 'Suga's Little Sister' series, I didn't know what I was getting myself into if I'm being honest. So, it took me for a whirlwind when I logged in to see that it had 300k reads for the first book. 

As many of you may or may not know, I did write a couple of other books in the past but like I mentioned earlier I didn't know what I was getting myself into and I wasn't as strong as a writer as I am now; and even now I still think I'm shit LMAO. So, when I kept getting comments, and private messages about my book it inspired me to continue writing. 

One of my books, just kept getting hate(?), when I started to re-write this book. So, I had taken all of them down, and this was the time where the story line had an abusive boyfriend. I had lost my passion for writing again, and I had fallen into a hole. But when you guys kept commenting, and voting for this book it got me going again; and I couldn't help but cry (cause I'm a big baby). Without you guys, I don't think I would have ever finished this book, so thank you. 

Unfortunately, this book has come to an end, and it's definitely a bittersweet moment. This book/series was my literal baby. So, to see me finally happy with the finished product, it hit a soft spot. I hope you guys have enjoyed this whirlwind of a book; it took a very long time to get here but I didn't feel right to give you guys a half ass chapter. 

With all of that being said, thank you all for your patience it means the absolute world to me. I never thought that I would go back to writing, but here I am thanks to you. So, Cheers!

*Insert tiny dance*

I can't wait to see how far this book goes, and all the others I will be working on! Keep an eye open for the next book, 'Lost- Jeonghan's "Sister."'  It was originally 'Jeonghan's little Sister.' It will be a Seventeen book, obviously. If you enjoyed this book, just keep an eye out for the next one, and I hope to see you guys there. 

I love you guys.

PS: First chapter will be released today ;)))))