27

(Y/n) POV:

"Are you sure this is safe?" I asked my manager for the second time as some professionals were strapping me into a harness. Unbeknownst to me, I would be coming in on a harness for my performance, and I'm not the biggest fan of heights, shocker.

"(Y/n)," He sighed as he rolled his eyes, not caring to look up from his phone, "Yes this is safe, they'll triple check your harness every time. That's what I'm paying them to do child." He scoffed as he continued to roll his phone, all of the ropes and latches being checked again by another pair of 'professionals' before we do the last run.

"Alright we're good to go," My stomach dropped as the main man gave a thumbs up to the guy running the controls, "Ready to go?" He looked back at me with an apathetic smile, I just nodded my head slightly; he turned around giving the guy a thumbs up, my body lifting up in the air soon after.

"How is it?!" My hands were trembling really bad, even though this had been the sixth time they had hoisted me into the air, I was still scared shitless.

"Y-Yeah, it's u-uhm good!" I gave the guy a shaky thumbs up, him laughing at my trembling body.

"Okay, let's just take it from the top this time and do a full run through! Other people have to practice too you brat!" My manager yelled at me as he finally looked up from his phone, my music starting to play quickly after, the lights filling the room.

My body slightly fell down, something that hadn't happened in the last few tries, it's just a coincidence... right? As soon as my feet met the ground, I unlatched the hook quickly and walked away from the line. Trying to dance my heart out during the dance break, taking my attention away from the minute flaw in the line from a few seconds prior.

The music cut, the breaths of the backup dancers filling my ears as we came to a stop, "Wonderful wonderful, time to go get changed. Let's go," My manager grabbed my arm, I pass my mic and earpieces to the stage manager as we walked towards the outside of the building, heading towards YG entertainment to get ready for the evening. this was going to be fun.

________

"YG said he didn't care about your relationship with that Johnny boy, but I do. Any wrong move, and you're done for. Do you understand! It's a big risk, and I just don't understand how you think this couldn't hurt your contract with us-" My manager kept going on and on about the articles about Johnny and I that were now circling the web, this was the point where I would tune him out and focus on what was happening currently.

The designer took my era, and tried to create a dress on her own, to best represent the album; to say the least I was in love. It was a black A-line one shoulder dress, with a high slit. The torso part of the dress being boned and see through due to the lace. Multiple flowers scattered across the dress, with a slight hint of sparkle. The fabric inside the dress being my skin tone to try to balance out the color. The heels being black, covered with black glitter; trying to go with the slight tint of glitter in my dress.

My makeup and hair were just now getting touched up. The designer insisting on I have a natural look with the dress, but the makeup artist wanting me to have a bold look. But they had both met in the middle of the road, by me have a nude lip and a fierce eye look. My hair stylists were doing whatever he had wanted, the designer didn't want to pick a fight with him; she had already made that mistake once; and incredibly regretted it.

My long black hair had been curled, the front portion had been gelled down, going behind my ears while the back half were perfectly curled, going past my shoulders. The hairstylist spraying some more hair spray before giving a happy little hum, as he admired his work.