7

*A/N: Guys, I promise that I didn't mean to update Chapter 6 like twenty billion times today (Nov 06, 2022). But that texting scene, got me fucked up and now I'm not going to attempt to fix it again. So, if Jungkook's message is all over the place, please fucking ignore it. I'm sorry for blowing your phones up so much. Thank you so much for putting up with my shit <3 BORAHAE*

(Y/n) POV:

"Guys it's not that fucking funny," Yoongi groaned as Jin, Jungkook and I sat there nearly in tears laughing at my brothers-stained face. The mustache and the glasses really doing us in, us not getting anything done in the process. "We've been here for an hour and a half, and nothing is done yet," My brother sighed as his face met his hands. 

"O-Okay," I said between breaths as I stood up, my arm across my stomach as it was now aching due to the lack of oxygen. Jin's Windex laugh now revving my laughter back up, him slapping Jungkook's leg over and over again; the younger trying to protect his legs. 

"Can we just please get back to work," Yoongi slapped the back of my head, my hand now moving to the back of my head to rub the pain away. 

"Fine," I whispered as I grabbed Jins hand pulling him up from the couch, dragging him to my brother's computer. I slightly pushed Jin in a chair, as I walked over to the mic to record the lyrics. 

"Shouldn't Jin do it?" Jungkook asked, Yoongi and I both looked at the younger boy. Jungkook looking between the both of us, before we both turned around. 

"It's just a follow track Jungkook, as long as he matches the notes, we'll be fine," I shrugged as I put the headphones on, walking into the recording booth. I stood there, tapping on the mic before Yoongi gave me a thumbs up; the other two standing up watching me through the glass. 

"We're good to go," Yoongi said, making a few more adjustments, "3...... 2..... 1," He counted down before the music started to play, I grabbed the sheets and held them up to block out the 3 males in front of me. 'They aren't there (Y/n), they aren't there.' I thought to myself as I let out a soft sigh.

__________

Jungkook POV:

My mouth dropped to the floor as she started to sing, Jin slapping Yoongi in the process. "You didn't tell me your sister could sing!" He squeaked as we put our attention back on his sister, her in her own little world as she sang. 

"I didn't know," He grumbled as he rubbed the back of his head, "She always sounded like a fucking dying horse growing up, singing wasn't her thing," He stated as he started to mess with a few buttons and dials, adjusting the sound and what not. Jin and I hummed in response. I brought out my phone, recording her singing to send to the 97'-line group chat. 

I stood there, recording with my jaw on the floor; Probably not a very flattering thing to look at, I most likely look like a freak but oh well. The music slightly died down, she set the music down with a slight smile on her face, Yoongi putting both of his thumbs up. I quickly pressed the stop button, putting my phone in my back pocket. 

"How was it?" she asked as she walked out of the recording booth, taking the headphones off of her head and setting them down on the desk. 

"It was magical! How can I top that?!" Jin exclaimed as he shook her violently, her laughs filling the room as I could hear Yoongi rolling his eyes. "Just like wow!" Jin kept going on and on, (Y/n)'s shoulders still in his grasp. She looked over to me, her eyes completely gone as she smiled. 

"Okay, Jin your turn," Yoongi detached the elder from his sister as he put the headphones on him, and shoving him into the recording studio. 

"A little too loud!" Jin yelled as he took of the headphones, him and Yoongi started to bicker as (Y/n) walked up to me. Their conversation fading from my ears as I paid attention to the girl. 

"How was it?" She asked as she grabbed my arm, falling backwards onto the couch dragging me with her. I stared at her for a second before humming, looking down at my hands. 

"It was great," I smiled as I looked back over to her, her nodding her head as she looked at the back of her brother's head. "We should do a duet sometime, maybe karaoke," I poked her side with my elbow, she hummed again in response before putting her head on my shoulder. 

'Don't freak out Jungkook, you're fine,' I thought to myself as I looked at the girl, 'Okay NEVER MIND, CODE FUCKING RED JUNGKOOK, CODE FUCKING RED,' My heart started to beat faster and faster as my mind kept freaking out. 

WHAT

THE

FUCK

DO

I

DO?!

***

Updated: Nov 06, 2022