31

'Hey! I'm sorry I couldn't come to the phone right now, I'm out loving life; Leave a message after the little beep. I'll reach out soon, love you and talk to you soon!'

"So, it's really true huh? I r-really watched you fall; I watched my best friend almost die. I had to call and make sure that it wasn't you, but I just found your phone in your dressing room," The male takes a long pause as he holds her phone in his hand, shaking slightly as he quickly hung up the call. 

.

.

.

"Hey Noona, it's been a day since your accident. We're all worried about you, Seung Cheol Hyung's anxiety won't calm down, and Vernon won't stop pacing the room. I went back to the dorm and grabbed the frog you had bought me for my birthday and that seemed to help. No one has really left the hospital; they just took your brother back to see you. I'm worried about him Noona, please wake up soon.... We miss you, we're without a home when you're not here,"

.

.

.

"H-Hey love," The male sniffled.

"Stop being cheesy!"

"Okay Okay," The male laughed as he sniffled again, "How are you? Are you okay? It's been a day since you fell, and it's driving me crazy not knowing how you're doing and why I can't talk to you. Jaehyun told me that everyone was leaving you voice mails, and said that it had helped so I thought I would try that instead of texting yo-"

"YOU'RE WELCOME (Y/N)!"

"SHUT UP JAEHYUN IT'S MY TURN!" The male clears his throat, "Anyways, I miss you a lot and they don't know when they'll wake you from that medically induced coma thing. So, it could be a while till we see each other again, and I don't know if I can wait any longer. SM released a statement about our relationship and people are taking it really well, I wonder why. But anyways, I love you so much," There was a sound of gagging in the background, "SHUT UP JAEHYUN. Anyways, I'll see you soon babe."

.

.

.

"Hey (Y/n), I know you always tease me about me calling you Noona and how I should always call you that, but I just can't seem to do that. But it's times like these where I can't help but to call out to you like that, I'm lost Noona; The house of cards has fallen, and I'm lost without you. I lost my euphoria," The male choked on his tears slightly, coughing to try to regain his composure. 

"It's only been a day, and I can't seem to find any happiness without you. What do I do Noona? I miss you so much, and I never knew I could miss someone this much. I understand what Yoongi was going through for those 7 years. How he did it, I have no idea. I'm sorry that I stopped talking to you after you and Johnny got together, I don't know what came over me, but it was stupid and I won't let it happen again," He voice trembled, "I love you,"

.

.

.

"Heyyyyy, there's my unofficial little sister," The male chuckled sadly, leaving a small pause before resuming, "I've missed you, a lot... I miss staying up late with you and just talking about life, and playing basketball with you, Mingyu and Boo; it's not the same. We tried to go play some hoops today, but we couldn't bring ourselves to do it. Mingyu ended up going back to the car and crying, Seungkwan went back to comfort him; but I just sat in the spot where I had fallen that one night we played, and I somehow lost my shoe during the fall," He laughed once more at the core memory he had with the female.

"Vernon and The8 haven't been well either. Vernon listens to the playlist you two made together on repeat, and The8 cuddles with the toy frog you gave him for his birthday. Everything has changed, and we're lost without you. Please wake up soon hon, we love you to the moon and back,"

.

.

.

"Hey (Y/n), it's your midget," Cackles were heard in the background, followed by tiny cussing, "Everyone seems to have left you a message except me, and I just haven't been able to find the right words. But I've been doing what I do best, and I've been writing songs to keep me busy. I-I've dedicated one for you, and I'm excited for this to be on our next official album,"

"HYUNG STOP TELLING HER!"

"SHUT UP DINO! I'LL GET THE GUITAR OUT!" A small sorry escaped the younger male's mouth, "Anyways, after this comeback we'll be working on the new album, so you'll be awake by then, right? If you aren't I'll get the guitar,"

.

.

.

"Hey, it's been a week now and the doctor says they'll wake you up tomorrow; I can't wait to get my dance partner back. I've had serious brain blockage after your accident (Y/n), and you're the other half of my hope and sunshine. How do you expect me to be the only sunshine in BTS?! Aish seriously, it's been hard without you and Yoongi hasn't left your side,"

"Are you talking to (Y/n)?"

"Yes Jin-Hyu-"

"MY BEAUTIFUL ANGEL DARLING~ How have you been, okay right? We miss you a lot, especially Jungkook. I'm worried about him so please wake up so-"

"And that's all for you hyung," The males argued for a quick second before Jin gave up, "Anyways, we all miss you (Y/n), we can't wait to be home again. Rest well, and we'll see you soon! This has been 1/2 of sunshine logging out,"

.

.

.

"NOONA! You wake up in less than 12 hours! 97 line has been crazy these past few days trying to get everything sorted out for you, they've really come together. Vernon has been..... less Vernon and after he heard they would be waking you up, he's been trying his best to get things ready for you and clean your apartment," The male hummed, slightly chuckling, "Please wake up soon, they've been bullying more this past week,"

"Stop telling lies Dino!" 

"Butt out of it Jeonghan!" 

"AYE-"

.

.

.

"(Y/n)!"

"Hey Noona!"

"It's your Yugioh and Bammers here!"

"We miss you so much, and we can't wait to see you! It's been tough without you, but rest assured that we have tried to keep everyone together!"

"You'll be woken up withing the next 4 hours, so we'll see you soon!"

"We love you!"

.

.

.

"Hey, my little butterfly, we're now an hour out till they wake you. I couldn't be more nervous, and excited at the same time. The doctors are surprised you have healed this quickly, they guessed you would've been asleep for months, but they couldn't have been more wrong," The male looked over to his peaceful sister, grabbing her hand and squeezing it. 

"It's been hard without you; the boys visited every day; I don't know if you heard them or not. Wonwoo would always come and read the next 2 chapters of the book you two had started before the accident. Every time Jungkook would come in (Y/n), I don't know how to say this without saying anything but just if you ever hear this; I'll support you either way. I'll see you soon, I love you."

***

Updated: Jan 23, 2023