25

(Y/n) POV:

"YAH! I said I didn't want to go Jungkook!" I whined as I tried to get my hand from his grasp, but it held firm as we kept walking down the busy street of Seoul towards my favorite bar. I wasn't much of a drinker, but I loved the atmosphere and the workers there, I would come when things would get too stressful. "My head still hurts," I sighed as I gave up with trying to escape, there was no changing the younger one's mind.

"If you keep talking, you'll give ME a headache," The boy snickered as I slapped his arm slightly, now walking side by side as he stopped dragging me. "Am I wrong? You're loud," He smiled at me as he ruffled my hair, rolling my eyes at his actions as we quickly approached the bar.... Huh that's kind of odd, they are typically open all the time.

"Kook-ah, they looked closed," I smiled at the boy, finally things are going my way. "I think we should just go ba-" before I could finish my sentence, he opened the door and the bell at the top rang slightly. I groaned as he ushered me inside, the lights suddenly turned on as soon as I stepped inside. Everyone who I had grown to know, and love stood in front of me, with some unfamiliar faces, however Yoongi was standing at the forefront with a birthday cake.

Jungkook let go of my hand and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. Everyone started to sing happy birthday as my brother started to walk towards me with the cake, oh how much I would pay for someone to trip him right now.

"Happy Birthday," My brother sheepishly smiled at me before I blew out the candles, everyone celebrating around me as confetti cannons went off. For once, a genuine smile plastered itself onto my face as music started to blare through the building. My headache being the last thing on my mind as I started to dance around with everyone, specifically Jungkook because he was in arms reach of me. 

"Yah! (Y/n)!" Jaehyun yelled over the music, and the people as he waved me over. I squeezed my way through the people to reach my best friend, him pulling me into a tight embrace as I finally reached him. "I have someone for you to meet," He smiled brightly as he waved a guy over, oh my fucking god. I slapped Jaehyun after I realized who it was, him mouthing an 'you're welcome' before the guy stopped in front the both of us.

"(Y/n), this is Johnny. Johnny this is (Y/n)," Jaehyun smiled as he introduced the two of us, I tried to keep my mouth closed as we quickly shook hands. Least I could say that he was way more beautiful in person, and to say I wasn't the slightest bit embarrassed because I had no idea who he was a couple of weeks ago. 

"It's so good to finally meet you," I bowed slightly as he made me stand back up, with a smile still on his face. Jaehyun had a shit eating grin on the whole time, cunt.

"Pleasure is all mine, Happy Birthday," Jaehyun patted me on the back before he got dragged away by the rest of thew 97 group line, who just gave a Thumbs up behind the unsuspecting Johnny. I reframed from giving them the middle finger, as Johnny continued to talk to me, gaining my attention again as I started to listen to him over the loud music. 

After a while some people started to disperse coming to wish me a final happy birthday before they had left, Johnny and I still in deep conversation as we sat at the bar; I was still working on my first beer over the last 2 hours. People had their own designated groups of people, it wasn't a common thing for so many idols to be in one place at a time, so it was a good time for people to meet other idols or catch up with old friends. 

"Yah (Y/n)!" Seungkwan waved me over as "Crazy" by 4Minute started to play over the speakers, I excused myself from the conversation with Johnny as he waved me to go on, watching me as I ran over to the group of guys who started the dance already.

This had been the one Girl Group song I had been convinced to learn by the guys, and sadly 4minute had disbanded a little over a year ago. Seungkwan was the main interrogator when they wanted me to learn this one, him and DK being the girl group dance enthusiasts. They convinced (which I was dumbfounded when I found out), Coups and Hoshi to learn this with us.