4

(Y/n) POV:

"Would you stop slurping," Yoongi hit the top of my head as I slurped the noodles from my chopsticks, my eye twitching at the contact.

"Is it a crime?" I asked as I looked up from my food, Yoongi rolling his eyes as he picked up some more noodles.

"No, but you're annoying me," He sighed as he put his chopsticks down, facing back towards his computer. I hummed in response, annihilating the noodles the elder had bought for me. "Slow down, you'll get the hiccups," I sat there staring at the back of his head as I slowly slurped the noodles in my mouth.

He swiveled back and forth in his chair as he worked on the soundtrack for 'Spring Day', the clicking of the mouse happening every few seconds to make adjustments. "No no no," I put down the chopsticks as I jumped up from the couch, walking over to his computer.

"I think you need to add like a slow little cow bell thing, and then add a little bit more base to it," I commented as I yanked the mouse from his hand taking over for slight while. He crossed his arms as he watched me take over his job, leaning back in his rolling chair quietly observing.

I hummed in content as I went to go sit back down, "Hey," I whined as I looked down to my noodles to see them completely gone as Yoongi took the last of them.

"Take my job, I'll take your noodles," He shrugged his shoulders as he turned back around to his computer to continue working. I stomped my feet like a little kid as I sat back down on the couch, taking one of his books in my hands to look at some more lyrics.

"Yeah, but I just don't know what to write!" A voice rung outside in distress in the hallway, Yoongi turned to look at me then back to the door shrugging his shoulders as he turned back to face his computer.

"Yoongi, I can't figure this out," The voice rang more prominent as the door swung open reveling a man taller than Yoongi with deep brown hair and plump lips, as his pitched a fit in the doorway.

"Jin, I told you I was recruiting help," My brother sighed as he turned his chair around looking at the older male, so that was Jin. The elder crossing his arms as he walked further into the studio, plopping down next to me as if I wasn't there.

"And where is he?" Jin asked as I gasped in shock, which got the males attention. He turned to face me, gasping back at me with his hands on the sides of his face. Yoongi just sitting there looking at us both dumbfounded.

"That's the help Jin," he said pointing at me as he turned back to face the computer, to put the finishing touches on Spring Day. I held out my hand with a slight smile on my face, Jin taking my hand giving me a slight handshake.

"I couldn't help but to hear from my brother that you're strugg-" I paused as I looked at both of the males, "all of you are struggling right now, so I've been recruited. Min (Y/n)," I introduced myself as Jin looked back to Yoongi then me, shocked.

"Yeah, that's my brother," I slightly laughed as the male's jaw was on the floor, him grabbing both of my hands.

"I am so sorry," Yoongi groaned, as Jin and I both laughed at the frustrated male.

"It's okay really, but what can I help you with? Got anything in mind?" Then without a second going by Jin started to spew out ideas for his solo, I sat there on the couch crisscrossed facing the elder as he rambled on about his ideas. This was going to take a while.

__________

"And done," I sighed as I leaned back in Yoongi's rolling chair, the older male sitting down in the chair in the corner, with his arms crossed across his chest; Jin sitting right next to me as I pressed play on the soundtrack.

"Yoongi, your sister is a genius!" Jin was in awe as he continued to listen to the track, Yoongi slightly scoffing at his elder.

"Trust me I know; can we go home now? I've been in here for the past 13 hours," He grumbled as he rubbed his eyes, sitting up from the chair his head in his hands.

"You could've left you know," I side eyed my brother as he looked up to look at me.

"But if I did leave, you would've stayed up all night working on other songs," He stood up from the chair walking over to me, turning everything off for the night. "You guys can work on recording it tomorrow, everyone will be here to record spring day and work on their songs," Yoongi pulled me up out of his chair, Jin following behind me.

I connected arms with Jin as we both squeezed out of the door, walking down the hallway as we gossiped about my older brother, who could obviously hear everything that was being said about him as he followed behind the both of us.

"You're even taller than him!" Jin exclaimed as we both looked back to my brother, his hands in his pockets and his hoodie up as we both giggled at the sight.

Although she had grown to resent her brother and what he did for a living, she still loved him dearly and would want to take any opportunity to make fun of the oldest Min sibling. They had lost contact for seven years, and now that they were back to being the Min Siblings, nothing had changed.

It was as if time had frozen, hell had frozen over and was now defrosting every minute they spent together. What the siblings don't know is the storm that was quickly approaching.

***
Updated: Nov. 1, 2022